left side of face fucked

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
on my right side i have 0 eyelid exposure, prominent cheekbone and a longer ramus than on my left side. also one of my molars is crooked on the left side could that be the cause? yes im side sleeping

it is over

i think im the only guy noticing it, i got plenty of girl validation etc. etc. but i still want it fixed
do you have sex though

It depends on the severity. Either it's really visible or you have bdd.

Can you tell in mirror or just selfie? Selfie
Makes asymmetry look worse

if you're having sex it doesnt matter then
Tbh I feel this guy is tryna flex on us. He's mentioned how good-looking he is multiple times and talked ab his ltr with his girl so much.

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol
Tbh I feel this guy is tryna flex on us. He's mentioned how good-looking he is multiple times and talked ab his ltr with his girl so much.
what else can i say when people call me incel/virgin/single? lmao. yes i surely lie to make myself look worse

I analysed my asymmetry so much that I have come to the final conclusion on the cause and a few possible solutions.

if its genetic, it is over, no way of changing it since the bone grew like that through DNA

if its environmental then it is absolutely reversible. it goes down to your bite, I fukd mine through mewing on one side like a dumbass and it just slanted my maxilla, basically fix ur bite in anyway possible either posture or orthodontic treatment

asymmetric upper bite = asymmetric maxilla = asymmetric almost everything since maxilla = eveything