Left the forum for a month, had a bluepilled phase

BonesAndHarmony

BonesAndHarmony

Taking a break from the autism
I blocked every incel forum and managed to stay away for a month. During this time I had social interaction with actual humans in the real world (aka normies) where I tought to myself "what a load of crap the blackpill is, having a girlfriend is normal and natural". I had a phase where I thought to myself that women aren't insane, that hypergamy is bullshit and everyone can have a chance with women. My mental health seemed to improve. I got to know a new girl at workplace and I just can't stop thinking about her, imagining me and her walking on a beach hand in hand, hugging each other on a couch. Then I remembered I'm a subhuman and want to shoot myself again.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Newguyaround, IWantToMax, pisslord and 6 others
rock clap

• +1
Reactions: john_cope
I just can't stop thinking about her, imagining me and her walking on a beach hand in hand, hugging each other on a couch.
Never think these things jfl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: IWantToMax, Deleted member 685, pisslord and 3 others
welcome back

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
💊

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
welcome back
I will curse this fucking place every day til my last breath on this shit world, so don't welcome me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IWantToMax, Deleted member 685, CupOfCoffee and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, pisslord, CupOfCoffee and 1 other person
Falling for women in the workplace is the biggest bluepill failo. Propinquity is so strong that you won't think critically if its actually a good idea and she will likely be some ugly tard

• +1
Reactions: Usum, pisslord, turkproducer and 2 others
Millie Perkins lived all the month rent free in my head, just I didnt know her name until you came back an I searched for the image in google.

• +1
Reactions: BonesAndHarmony
Falling for women in the workplace is the biggest bluepill failo. Propinquity is so strong that you won't think critically if its actually a good idea and she will likely be some ugly tard

Workplace hoes belong in the spank bank

tldr OP went back into denial and started thinking like a bluepilled numale soyboy.

bluepilled numale soyboy.

KOIHDY1.png

• WTF
Reactions: Robert01
Your brain bluepill you so you don't rope.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, Usum and UglyMan
foids in workplace are nothing but trash

Best to always keep in mind that most women are the same, the majority of the time.