left this forum and tried being confident and unironically my life is better

B

Bigbootylover45

dark triad warrior
women pay attention to me people respect me more and my life is just so much better not being in this downward spiral of a website obv u have to be softmaxxed but yall niggas think looks are everything obvious they matter quite a bit but "nt" is just being confident if your hyperconfident and softmaxxed fully you will get a gf its very unlikely you wont. Yall are so blinded by social media and this hell of a website ran by satanist jew fags who wanna promote this shit and fuck up our world and society. Wake the fuck up thats the hardest pill to swallow. That the truth lies in the middle. Satan wants you to be a low-self esteem fag which the majority of people on this website are. Most of you are mentally ill and have horrible self esteem and arent gl enough to compensate without having confidence.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: user123456, Monobloc, rand anon and 3 others
Not a pixel faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Clqs, RecessedChinCel and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Monobloc and PrinceofDarkness
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: AverageCurryEnjoyer and rand anon
niggas can’t use paragraphs cuh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Monobloc and PrinceofDarkness
You’re one step from greycel dnr

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, 0S4MA, IRL_Reject and 2 others
You’re one step from greycel dnr
keep rotting and being vain ur going to go to hell if u keep spiraling on this website and ur self-esteem and vanity

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon
  • JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Costcosuperstore and synock21
Bring up my height again and i’ll come over to your house with night vision goggles cuck:forcedsmile:
My bad brother, I come with open arms. I thought you were joking.

• So Sad
Reactions: BitchBoy
this hell of a website ran by satanist jew fags
I mean... Yeah but the real world is also "ran" exactly by this people too , I guess its a worse or worst type of choice jfl

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and rand anon
DNR bluepill shit
women hate almost all men and looks are number one factor these days