left wing extremists are hyprocrites

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
their main enemies are nazis, yet they stand side by side by jew and israel haters and protest for them

whats the logic behind this???

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, normie_joe, The Grinch and 4 others
You keep on weeping on the internet and making threads trying to rationalize leftists, meanwhile chad leftists are outside getting shit done. They’re harassing lawmakers, rioting, protesting en masse, etc.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dna_cel, Imretarded? and PsychoH
You keep on weeping on the internet and making threads trying to rationalize leftists, meanwhile chad leftists are outside getting shit done. They’re harassing lawmakers, rioting, protesting en masse, etc.
what am i supposed to do?

my country HATES right wingers and LOVES criminal left wing dogs. half our ruling politicans sympathize with the criminal group "antifa"

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, sub5c3l, Heinrich Schmidt and 4 others
4138423 1715963620427

Hitler was a cuck anyways

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, 5'7 zoomer, distance decay and 4 others
not a bad thing tbh

i would be vegan if there was a good tasting, healthy alternative. i like animals more than most humans
good goy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, buflek and HTN_Mentalcel
Veganism is littlerally the biggest Jew scheme. That's why everyone is docile,weak and stupid enough to follow all this shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and sub5c3l
not a bad thing tbh

i would be vegan if there was a good tasting, healthy alternative. i like animals more than most humans
Yeah I would too lol whats the point of acting all tough eating an animal that you didnt even kill

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Yeah I would too lol whats the point of acting all tough eating an animal that you didnt even kill
people call it gay because it gets pushed by the wrong people and in the wrong way. im not sympathizing with these short green haired lgbtq subhumans who push others into their ideology, i just have empathy for the animals that die for us

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
I lost all respect for leftists when I saw them protesting against Israel.

• +1
their main enemies are nazis, yet they stand side by side by jew and israel haters and protest for them

Rape both nazis and zionists. But fact: Feminist and extreme femcels turn into living submissive women when they’re in the presence of a masculine chad

Mirin critical thinking skills.

Nazis promote supremacy over Jews and other races.

Israeli Jews promote supremacy over Palestinians.

It's like left wingers are against supremacy i.e the ideology and not the ethnic groups themselves.

I lost all respect for leftists when I saw them protesting against Israel.
Bro Israel is the land of the Jews lmfao, do you actually support Jews. Fuarrk man I know some Jews in my life but they don't like me because I'm not blood related. Brutal could have been rich lmfao

Bro Israel is the land of the Jews lmfao, do you actually support Jews. Fuarrk man I know some Jews in my life but they don't like me because I'm not blood related. Brutal could have been rich lmfao
Israel is a Jewish state, from Jews for Jews (as they deserve). I’m not Jewish, I don’t need to live in Israel, but I support the right for Jews to have their safe place

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Israel is a Jewish state, from Jews for Jews (as they deserve). I’m not Jewish, I don’t need to live in Israel, but I support the right for Jews to have their safe place
I wouldn't say that on this forum broski many people hate Jews here and don't want them to have their own land :lul:

I wouldn't say that on this forum broski many people hate Jews here and don't want them to have their own land :lul:
I couldn’t care less what some incels think of me on the internet. I say that in real life as well tough and my Muslim friends don’t mind, you would be surprised how many Muslims and even Arabs don’t give a shit about this conflict

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: buflek and HTN_Mentalcel
Mirin critical thinking skills.

Nazis promote supremacy over Jews and other races.

Israeli Jews promote supremacy over Palestinians.

It's like left wingers are against supremacy i.e the ideology and not the ethnic groups themselves.
who knows why hitler/nazis hated jews

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
Same reasons as today, they accused them of being enemies of the "white race“, they also hated Roma people and Slavic people tough, cause they accused them of the same crime (being enemies of the white race)

• +1

Cope lil bro

Nazis out

A German doesn't know his own history kek.
i dont rly believe in history, especially if its against germany. the winner makes the story

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and yeeyeeslayer
He hated them because he believed they were the ones who cost Germany WW I and that they controlled the banks and were responsible for throwing Germany into an economic crisis,

He also believed they promoted degeneracy and just generally considered them subhuman because they weren’t white enough

not a bad thing tbh

I like animals too but I still eat them

Those things are mutually exclusive

Cope lil bro

Nazis out

dont believe this loud minority of subhumans jfl

the only reason why the whole world thinks we are like this is because our government hates and discriminates everything and everyone who speaks out against lefties/refugees etc

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
I like animals too but I still eat them

Those things are mutually exclusive
you cant like animals and support them getting killed for your own good. its not like we couldnt live without meat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and yeeyeeslayer
you cant like animals and support them getting killed for your own good. its not like we couldnt live without meat
Lol good luck finding German vegan foods

No more schnitzel and bratwurst

• +1
Lol good luck finding German vegab foods

No more schnitzel and bratwurst
thats why im still eating meat. like i said i hope there will be a good alternative that i like to eat + good nutritions

• JFL
Why do you think Jews are promoting veganism, adding soy into meat and promoting vegetables as "peak health", Ethnics are not retarded they eat meat and these migrants are gonna mog cumskins brah

Why do you think Jews are promoting veganism, adding soy into meat and promoting vegetables as "peak health", Ethnics are not retarded they eat meat and these migrants are gonna mog cumskins brah
like i said i dont support the veganism that is pushed rn

im waiting for actual alternatives without soy. that being said there is plenty of vegan bodybuilders and fighters that mog