Leftists are pieces of shit. Support right wing parties!!!

reborn

reborn

Banned
Leftists have created a world in which many women can fuck around with Chad and nobody cares. They are the reason Tinder is successful. Leftists are the reason why merely asking a girl for her phone number is considered as sexual harassment these days.

Therefore I firmly believe that even ethnics, blacks etc. should vote for right wing parties. The days when right wing parties were against ethnics are over. These days all we want is to go back to a normal world in which you are not being shamed for being male.

Wherever you live...support your local right wing/conservative party!!! Otherwise you are a cuck who supports shaming of men. If that is you then just kys tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: TheAnomaly, Justin Trudeau, AsGoodAsItGets and 1 other person
Cope leftist teach people about consent

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
Cry about it faggot while I fuck around and have fun. My ancestors were warriors and not cowards like yours I deserve it.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, alriodai, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Cope leftist teach people about consent

Bullshit! They are saying that if you refuse to have sex with a transgender you are a nazi. But if you ask a woman to have sex with you then merely asking her constitutes sexual harassment.

Cry about it faggot while I fuck around and have fun. My ancestors were warriors and not cowards like yours I deserve it.

I can feel there is cancer growing in your body.

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxed
Bullshit! They are saying that if you refuse to have sex with a transgender you are a nazi. But if you ask a woman to have sex with you then merely asking her constitutes sexual harassment.
Barely anyone says that.

It can be

Barely anyone says that.

It can be

Dude if you can not see that those woke motherfuckers are mental beyond repair then there is nothing I can do for you.

Dude if you can not see that those woke motherfuckers are mental beyond repair then there is nothing I can do for you.
They aren't. Many people don't know what rape or sa is.

They aren't. Many people don't know what rape or sa is.

Wishing a woman a beautiful day is not sexual harassment. But the leftists claim it is. They claim holding the door open for a woman is sexual harassment. I for one am fine with it. I do not smile at women or wish them a beautiful day and I let the door slam right into their faces. I do not want to harass women even by the leftists' ridiculous standards. But they are still ridiculous standards.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Wishing a woman a beautiful day is not sexual harassment. But the leftists claim it is. They claim holding the door open for a woman is sexual harassment. I for one am fine with it. I do not smile at women or wish them a beautiful day and I let the door slam right into their faces. I do not want to harass women even by the leftists' ridiculous standards. But they are still ridiculous standards.
The first if you do it to men and women its not sexual harassment if you only do it to women it probably is the rest is false

• JFL
The first if you do it to men and women its not sexual harassment if you only do it to women it probably is the rest is false

You are a leftist yourself then.

• +1
The left are correct about everything! Vote for us ignore right wing bigoted parties and let them root in the past!