Leg Lengthening Surgery with Precice Stryde - worth it?

D

Deleted member 10782

Silver
I have a decent face and a decent body (pics), but I'm 5'6". Even by claiming to be 5'7" and wearing lifts, I still get rejected due to my height on dating apps and IRL, and I've always felt like everyone around me is taller. I've also noticed that I get ignored more frequently than others even in non-sexual contexts, such as in-person work meetings and social situations. Even if I do not get rejected by a woman, I rarely feel like they have raw genuine desire for me unless they are way lower in SMV (e.g., "curvy"), and I also feel they do not want to pursue anything more than casual sex with me as they would be ashamed to be seen in public with a short partner, even if the sex is good.

I'm slowly convincing myself that if I want a shot at attracting higher value partners and generally be more respected in life, LL surgery is a must. With a single surgery, I could get to 5'9", which is way closer to a normal height and would very likely make me happy.

I've done research on the subject, and it seems that the best technology nowadays is the Precice Stryde nail. After surgery, you can walk unassisted after 2 weeks, and recovery time is approximately one year. The major issues with the surgery are:

1. There are risks involved. General anaesthesia, fat embolism, and rare complications such as becoming crippled/paralyzed or death.
  2. Possible loss of mobility. Not being able to weightlift is a risk, which means I would have to trade height for physique. I'm also a generally active person, and it would suck to not be able to play sport, scuba dive, skydive, or other fun activities like that.
  3. The cost. Fuck. In London, the cheapest Stryde surgery is around £80000. I can afford it, but it would basically mean using 75% of my life savings. I would have to trade the possibility of purchasing real estate and put myself in a position of risk (e.g., if I need money quickly for medical/family reasons). It is possible to perform this surgery abroad, and probably spend around £60000 (saving £20000), but the cost is still high, and the quality of the doctors might decrease (increasing the risk of complications or botched surgery).
Despite these concerns, I am quite confident that LL surgery is pretty much a must if I want to live a fulfilling existence. 5'6" is not *terrible*, but biology cannot be changed, and no matter how much a woman can like me, they will always see me as one step below a man who is of average height (or tall). I am willing to risk my life (point 1), as I think that currently my SMV is hard capped due to my height. Not being able to do sports and be active (point 2) would suck, but that's another risk that I am willing to take. The cost (point 3) is the major issue -- even though I can afford it, my mind keeps telling me that the money would be better spent on real estate, or saved in case my family needs it or in case of emergency. If I had triple the savings in the bank, I would be a lot more confident in making this decision.

Has anybody done LL surgery? What was your outcome? Do you think it is a worthwhile procedure, or am I just being retarded?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
I have a decent face and a decent body (pics), but I'm 5'6". Even by claiming to be 5'7" and wearing lifts, I still get rejected due to my height on dating apps and IRL, and I've always felt like everyone around me is taller. I've also noticed that I get ignored more frequently than others even in non-sexual contexts, such as in-person work meetings and social situations. Even if I do not get rejected by a woman, I rarely feel like they have raw genuine desire for me unless they are way lower in SMV (e.g., "curvy"), and I also feel they do not want to pursue anything more than casual sex with me as they would be ashamed to be seen in public with a short partner, even if the sex is good.

I'm slowly convincing myself that if I want a shot at attracting higher value partners and generally be more respected in life, LL surgery is a must. With a single surgery, I could get to 5'9", which is way closer to a normal height and would very likely make me happy.

I've done research on the subject, and it seems that the best technology nowadays is the Precice Stryde nail. After surgery, you can walk unassisted after 2 weeks, and recovery time is approximately one year. The major issues with the surgery are:

1. There are risks involved. General anaesthesia, fat embolism, and rare complications such as becoming crippled/paralyzed or death.
  2. Possible loss of mobility. Not being able to weightlift is a risk, which means I would have to trade height for physique. I'm also a generally active person, and it would suck to not be able to play sport, scuba dive, skydive, or other fun activities like that.
  3. The cost. Fuck. In London, the cheapest Stryde surgery is around £80000. I can afford it, but it would basically mean using 75% of my life savings. I would have to trade the possibility of purchasing real estate and put myself in a position of risk (e.g., if I need money quickly for medical/family reasons). It is possible to perform this surgery abroad, and probably spend around £60000 (saving £20000), but the cost is still high, and the quality of the doctors might decrease (increasing the risk of complications or botched surgery).
Despite these concerns, I am quite confident that LL surgery is pretty much a must if I want to live a fulfilling existence. 5'6" is not *terrible*, but biology cannot be changed, and no matter how much a woman can like me, they will always see me as one step below a man who is of average height (or tall). I am willing to risk my life (point 1), as I think that currently my SMV is hard capped due to my height. Not being able to do sports and be active (point 2) would suck, but that's another risk that I am willing to take. The cost (point 3) is the major issue -- even though I can afford it, my mind keeps telling me that the money would be better spent on real estate, or saved in case my family needs it or in case of emergency. If I had triple the savings in the bank, I would be a lot more confident in making this decision.

Has anybody done LL surgery? What was your outcome? Do you think it is a worthwhile procedure, or am I just being retarded?
go to LL surgery forum there is no one in this forum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 10782

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 7098
same height as you bro i plan to get to 5'9" with LL and then just wear 1in shoes and 2in lifts and claim 6ft+

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspieSavage, Deleted member 7098 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
same height as you bro i plan to get to 5'9" with LL and then just wear 1in shoes and 2in lifts and claim 6ft+
god how stupid do you have to be. doing LL is like wearing lifts. you can't put on anymore lifts after that
justbestupid

god how stupid do you have to be. doing LL is like wearing lifts. you can't put on anymore lifts after that
justbestupid

What? Why wouldn't you be able to put on lifts after? And how is LL like wearing lifts? ????

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
What? Why wouldn't you be able to put on lifts after? And how is LL like wearing lifts? ????
he's retarded.

i've heard of a few guys from the UK who got the NHS to cover their LL-Surgery costs, one was on FACEandLMS' livestream and explained the whole procedure. this might be a way to get it without breaking the bank

2in tibia surgery+Stallone maxx=+3-5inches

Yes. Its LL or death at that height

45k euro for stryde greece

Same height. But I put 5’8” on Tinder & it was fine.

Generally speaking, leg lengthening surgeries are safe (95% success rate) and complications are rare. It is VERY painful though. It is done through distraction osteogenesis. You need to a find a doctor who has the same goals as you in mind and begin consulting with them if you are serious.

Don't get it bro

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
try height increasing shoes first

they work for some people