Leg lengthening

D

Deleted member 33379

Slayer
Is it worth undergoing leg lengthening procedure to add 7-10 cm to height? Would the body look weird, what’s the side effects? Also does anyone know how much it would cost?

Some nigga on tiktok went from 5’5 to 6’ and said he’d do it all over again, that’s how worth it was

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski and plukee
Joined Sunday at 6:10 PM

• +1
Reactions: chrisN
Joined Sunday at 6:10 PM
Man I’ve been lurking for over a year. I only made an account cause y’all wanted to private the forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Krakowski, Donkeyballs and sub5faliure
Is it worth undergoing leg lengthening procedure to add 7-10 cm to height? Would the body look weird, what’s the side effects? Also does anyone know how much it would cost?
It’s only gonna looks weird if you have short arms if you have long torso and long arms but shory looking legs it will ascend you if anything. Side affects are youll be temporarily cripples for 8-12 months but if you get rehab for it then your fine.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Some nigga on tiktok went from 5’5 to 6’ and said he’d do it all over again, that’s how worth it was
It changed his life unironically despite what normies say about it

• +1
Reactions: Equilibrium, The Thinker and Reformed
It’s only gonna looks weird if you have short arms if you have long torso and long arms but shory looking legs it will ascend you if anything. Side affects are youll be temporarily cripples for 8-12 months but if you get rehab for it then your fine.
Do they let you choose how much you want to gain?

Also wow you joined last month, what a huge difference
Man I’ve been lurking for over 2 years. I only made an account cause I was bored.

Okay I am thinking about it. My torso is pretty long, and my arms are average. I don’t think it would look too weird if I added 7-10 cm to my legs. I am mostly worried about the side effects and cost.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 30884
also OP in turkey it costs 35k euros for LON so for double LL it’s 70k euros. If you’re from the uk that’s like £65k

• +1
Reactions: Adonis007
Man I’ve been lurking for over a year. I only made an account cause y’all wanted to private the forum
Alright, if you've been lurking for so long you should know all of this:
What does PFL stand for?
What is the ideal philtrum-chin ratio?
What does ES ratio stand for?
Which surgeries fix a recessed chin?
What is the name of the acid commonly used in dermal filler?
Which surgeries fix negative canthal tilt?
Which surgeries fix "bug eyes"?
What ethnicity is Amnesia?
In which country is the average zoomer a 6'3 HTN?

• JFL
Reactions: Reformed
Depends on height and resources available.

Okay I am thinking about it. My torso is pretty long, and my arms are average. I don’t think it would look too weird if I added 7-10 cm to my legs. I am mostly worried about the side effects and cost.
I mean yeah there’s threads about it honestly proportions do not matter and just look at henry cavil. If you don’t want ppl calling you t rex arm’s just get it done in secret and tell people you were still growing if you’re 18-21

Many people walk, run and do leg day in the gym just fine after LL (if only 3 inch lengthening) but you could also be Cripplemaxxing if you are unlucky, like that truecel who cant walk now. ("The looksmaxxing channel" on youtube)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: plukee
Do they let you choose how much you want to gain?
In livelifetaller yes they don’t give a shit meanwhile cucked American doctors won’t do it on people who are 5’10+ and don’t have rehab centres which is why I highly suggest livelifetaller

What does PFL stand for?
How wide ones eyes are, not sure, eye spacing, bimax or genio maybe? hyaluronic acid, fillers can fix nct not sure what surgery, not sure how to fix bug eyes with surgery, honestly don’t know last two

also OP in turkey it costs 35k euros for LON so for double LL it’s 70k euros. If you’re from the uk that’s like £65k
Man that is expensive

• +1
Reactions: Adonis007 and plukee
How wide ones eyes are, not sure, eye spacing, bimax or genio maybe? hyaluronic acid, fillers can fix nct not sure what surgery, not sure how to fix bug eyes with surgery, honestly don’t know last two
over if u dont know the last two

Amnesia is mexican

The country is mongolia

Yes get leg lengthening and calf augmentation

• +1
Reactions: plukee
Man that is expensive
Well remember what Jeremy meeks said keep grinding nothing is impossible
If you get a job and earn 2k for 12 months save that all up and you can afford LON method

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33379 and Deleted member 29167
What does PFL stand for?
In 2023 Gpt can answer all of that lmao

Can chatgpt answer obscure references on an incel forum? Doubt it
This is my Gpt4 outcome:

Sure, let's go through these questions one by one:

1. PFL stands for "Pupillary Fissure Length," a measurement of the visible part of the eye between the eyelids in a normal expression, usually measured in millimeters.

2. The ideal philtrum-chin ratio is not universally defined as it varies based on ethnic backgrounds and individual facial structures. However, in the context of facial aesthetics, the mid-face ratio (the distance from the pupils to the chin, divided by the distance from the pupils to the hairline) is often considered ideal at approximately 1:1.

3. ES ratio stands for Eye Spacing ratio. It's the ratio of the distance between the eyes to the width of one eye. A commonly accepted "ideal" ratio is 1:1, meaning the space between the eyes is about the same width as one eye.

4. Several types of surgeries can address a recessed chin, including genioplasty (which repositions the existing chin bone) and chin implants. Sometimes, a procedure called sliding genioplasty is used, where the surgeon cuts the chin bone, moves it forward, and secures it in the new position.

5. Hyaluronic acid is the most common type of acid used in dermal fillers. It's a naturally occurring substance in the skin that helps add volume and hydration.

6. Negative canthal tilt can be corrected with a surgery called canthoplasty or canthopexy, which involves the tightening or repositioning of the tendons in the corners of the eyelids.

7. "Bug eyes", or exophthalmos/proptosis, can be addressed through a variety of surgical procedures depending on the cause, such as orbital decompression surgery, eyelid surgery, or strabismus surgery.

8. "Amnesia" seems to be a username or perhaps a nickname. It could be used by people from any ethnicity, so without additional information, it's impossible to specify an ethnicity.

9. It's hard to identify a specific country where the average "zoomer" (a term often used to refer to members of Generation Z) is a 6'3 HTN (which I presume stands for 'height'). As of my knowledge cut-off in 2021, the countries with the tallest average heights, like the Netherlands or Montenegro, don't reach that height. Trends can change over time, but that would be an unusually high average height.

• Woah
Reactions: It'snotover and sub5faliure
How much height can you get with just LON?

This is my Gpt4 outcome:

Sure, let's go through these questions one by one:

1. PFL stands for "Pupillary Fissure Length," a measurement of the visible part of the eye between the eyelids in a normal expression, usually measured in millimeters.

2. The ideal philtrum-chin ratio is not universally defined as it varies based on ethnic backgrounds and individual facial structures. However, in the context of facial aesthetics, the mid-face ratio (the distance from the pupils to the chin, divided by the distance from the pupils to the hairline) is often considered ideal at approximately 1:1.

3. ES ratio stands for Eye Spacing ratio. It's the ratio of the distance between the eyes to the width of one eye. A commonly accepted "ideal" ratio is 1:1, meaning the space between the eyes is about the same width as one eye.

4. Several types of surgeries can address a recessed chin, including genioplasty (which repositions the existing chin bone) and chin implants. Sometimes, a procedure called sliding genioplasty is used, where the surgeon cuts the chin bone, moves it forward, and secures it in the new position.

5. Hyaluronic acid is the most common type of acid used in dermal fillers. It's a naturally occurring substance in the skin that helps add volume and hydration.

6. Negative canthal tilt can be corrected with a surgery called canthoplasty or canthopexy, which involves the tightening or repositioning of the tendons in the corners of the eyelids.

7. "Bug eyes", or exophthalmos/proptosis, can be addressed through a variety of surgical procedures depending on the cause, such as orbital decompression surgery, eyelid surgery, or strabismus surgery.

8. "Amnesia" seems to be a username or perhaps a nickname. It could be used by people from any ethnicity, so without additional information, it's impossible to specify an ethnicity.

9. It's hard to identify a specific country where the average "zoomer" (a term often used to refer to members of Generation Z) is a 6'3 HTN (which I presume stands for 'height'). As of my knowledge cut-off in 2021, the countries with the tallest average heights, like the Netherlands or Montenegro, don't reach that height. Trends can change over time, but that would be an unusually high average height.
failed 2, 8, and 9. also it misunderstood ES ratio considering its IPD divided by bizygomatic width and not the amount of eyes you can fit or whatever.

Man that is expensive
What is your height, if you're under 5ft 8, yeah. But id invest in jaw and eyes and a professional tinder account. Upper eyelid exposure can be reduced.