Legit easy ways of making skin lighter?

GamerCel

GamerCel

LDAR
How do I make skin brighter as curry? Not looking to Michael Jacksonmaxx, just looking for some cheap softmaxx for skin tbh

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ahrimancel, datboijj and Deleted member 11053
Cold showers

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism, Deleted member 11748 and GamerCel
Run reincarnation game

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Selinity, GamerCel and volcelfatcel
Pray to gandy

• JFL
Reactions: GamerCel
images

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and GamerCel
drink more water

• WTF
Reactions: MagaPutinism and GamerCel
Swim more

• WTF
glutathione and vitamin c ivory caps with niacinamide and vitamin c serum

• Love it
How do I make skin brighter as curry? Not looking to Michael Jacksonmaxx, just looking for some cheap softmaxx for skin tbh

IV glutathione, not the oral capsules, you will need to go to the clinic for IV drips.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Confusednigger, AscendingHero, Madrigal and 1 other person
Stay inside

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and GamerCel
does it actually work?

is it worth going through that much autism?
those are off the shelf pills and serums u can go about 4 shades up with a religious routine

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and GamerCel
nofap

• WTF
Yes it works and no its not autism...
those are off the shelf pills and serums u can go about 4 shades up with a religious routine
i assume it costs a lot though, im not sure if its worth the cost
does it make a big difference?
how much does it cost to maintain for lets say a month?
im a giga coomer so thats not happening jfl
Gym, 8hrs of sleep, enough protein
generic cope, that shit doesnt help with my skin nigger

idk much about the cost but yes it does

self love and acceptance

• Love it
Reactions: Ahrimancel and Deleted member 12669

It does cost alot £120 a week for 6 months then £120 a month upkeep.

Its user dependant some lighten alot some see no difference.

Serious: apply hydroguinone 2%. No home remedy will work when it comes to skin whitening

• +1
Reactions: joseph
It does cost alot £120 a week for 6 months then £120 a month upkeep.

Its user dependant some lighten alot some see no difference.
im not that desperate tbh

The whites and the ethnic supremacists of this forum be like - "I found the self hating curry :soy:".

"Accept your dark skin and stop being a self hating loser bro :feelsuhh:".

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ahrimancel, Cain and datboijj
Hydroquinone and tretinoin will lighten your skin a bit and give you a nice glow.

Monobenzone (aka benoquin 20%) will induce chemical vitiligo and whithin a year of use turn you pale white (like Micheal Jackson) everywhere, it's permanent and irreversibile, if you want to go really hardcore lmao

• +1
Reactions: joseph and Madrigal
Hydroquinone and tretinoin will lighten your skin a bit and give you a nice glow.

Monobenzone (aka benoquin 20%) will induce chemical vitiligo and whithin a year of use turn you pale white (like Micheal Jackson) everywhere, it's permanent and irreversibile, if you want to go really hardcore lmao
doesn't that work only for ppl with vitiligo or whatever condition he had?

doesn't that work only for ppl with vitiligo or whatever condition he had?
No. Monobenzone works for everyone, in people without vitiligo it triggers vitiligo, which then might expands on his own,even when the use of Monobenzone cream is stopped.
Monobenzone bleaching cream were the product of factory workers getting induced vitiligo due to chemicals in their protective gloves.

In fact, one very interesting environmental factor was identified in a large proportion of factory workers who developed vitiligo back in 1939. These factory workers made leather, and wore rubber gloves to protect their hands from the chemicals used in the process. But it turned out that it was the gloves themselves that contained a chemical that induced their vitiligo. That chemical was Monobenzone also called monobenzyl ether of hydroquinone.
In fact, it worked so well that we use it now to remove the remaining pigment from the skin of those with widespread vitiligo, in order to make it even. It is prescribed by dermatologists as Benoquin cream.

It works by killing melanocytes, what produces melanin.
Monobenzone is also used today in autoimmune therapy for skin cancer patient, inducing chemical vitiligo you trigger your immune system which then destroyes your melanocytes, including cancerous melanoma.
Contrary to popular believe people with vitiligo have a much lower risk of skin cancer due to that "more triggerable" autoimmune response.

And btw we don't know if Micheal Jackson self-inflicted vitiligo to himself with monobenzone or if he naturally had vitiligo. The first option is the one that seems more likely, even his older sister Latoya confirmed it in an interview

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: joseph
what are your thoughts on the increase pheomelanin production from this stuff it gives off a pinkish hue rather than yellow i think. It does make skin tone lighter tho. This study for eg says women prefer yellow skin undertones rather than pink

what are your thoughts on the increase pheomelanin production from this stuff it gives off a pinkish hue rather than yellow i think. It does make skin tone lighter tho. This study for eg says women prefer yellow skin undertones rather than pink

apparently pheomelanin is red or yellow pigment so shoud be good