legit eyelashmaxxing + potentially prevent balding

antiantifa

antiantifa

Fuck you.
alright, listen retards
not bothered to write a page just to get hit with the dn read .mp4

So straight the the point:

Niacin(the one that causes a flush) + eat a few pills omega 3, some linseed oil, walnuts and apply a thin layer of coconut oil rub on skin under and around eyelashes + hair

In about a month your hair and eyelashes will become thicker and longer than usual. Idk if this cures balding someone ought to try it here.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, AscendingHero, Lawton88 and 5 others
If there is a person who follows every guide on this site he must be on a 100+ products daily now.

I use castor oil for now.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Banderacell, Kingcel32, fuckedupmanlet and 12 others
What is the reasoning behind this method? Have you tried it yourself?

🤔
Would it be the GH peak 5 hours after?
If that's the proposed mechanism then try to time the niacin so the peak doesn't happen when you would naturally have one, so you would have an extra peak (ie. Don't take it before bed, or 5 hours before exercise).
Or is it the histamine-mediated peripheral vasodilation (flush)? I think that can be legit for increasing tissue irrigation, makes sense even though I don't think there's literature on the subject. What has literature is the powerful positive effect on blood lipid profile, so that can also help.

Fwiw, I've been bimatoprostmaxxing for some months now, but didn't notice much improvement, then last month I've started taking 1g niacin daily (for the GH) and have noticed crazy eyelash results. Like I said, it could've been the bimatoprost taking longer to act and be noticeable, but niacin might have boosted it.

What is the reasoning behind this method? Have you tried it yourself?
🤔
Would it be the GH peak 5 hours after?
If that's the proposed mechanism then try to time the niacin so the peak doesn't happen when you would naturally have one, so you would have an extra peak (ie. Don't take it before bed, or 5 hours before exercise).
Or is it the histamine-mediated peripheral vasodilation (flush)? I think that can be legit for increasing tissue irrigation, makes sense even though I don't think there's literature on the subject. What has literature is the powerful positive effect on blood lipid profile, so that can also help.

Fwiw, I've been bimatoprostmaxxing for some months now, but didn't notice much improvement, then last month I've started taking 1g niacin daily (for the GH) and have noticed crazy eyelash results. Like I said, it could've been the bimatoprost taking longer to act and be noticeable, but niacin might have boosted it.

Niacin dilates blood vessels, it also simulate fat uptake by cells. By combining niacin with omega 3, linseed oil and walnuts(walnut oil) you stimulate fat build-up in your skin.

The type of fat matters a lot, as only PUFA break down to eicasanoids and also PUFAs directly stimulate some of the eicasanoid receptors.

An example eicasanoid would be prostaglandin E2(PGE2).
PGE2 is maybe the most important hair hormone out there:

And why rub coconut oil on skin? Coconut oil is one of the most absorbed oils out there, once absorbed it is stored locally and increases the amount of fat in the area it's rubbed in. This fat is hormone-active and provides nutrients for hair follicles.

Either way, there's no point in theorizing too much, you try it out for some time and you'll see it clearly and beautifully working.

As a side effect, Niacin + Omega 3's will also improve your HDL/LDL ratio greatly.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Bobelbrah
Niacin helps with balding just a little bit but its definitely no miracle worker. Before I started dermarolling and hair massages it did seem to help a little bit though at doses of 500mg.

Niacin helps with balding just a little bit but its definitely no miracle worker. Before I started dermarolling and hair massages it did seem to help a little bit though at doses of 500mg.
Need to combine with PUFAs otherwise ur wasting it.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Castor oil and Latisse is what most ppl here agree on

Users who are viewing this thread

Back