Legit had the best dream ever

darkness97

darkness97

Mistral
greatest dream of all time. i was at a skating rink and an old girl i used have a crush on who had the perfect body came. we were doing these skating routines together that were super sexual. i was stronger because i was working out and able to lift her off the ground. i was grabbing her waist, ass, legs, thighs in order to lift her and i was having so much fun. we were doing a move and she fell and broke her arm though. it was kinda jokes ngl. i got too carried away with grabbing her legs that i fucked up on a turn and she fell :feelskek:. i had to comfort her as her arm was deformed AF. other than that, sik fucking dream man.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: twojei, maarda, TechnoBoss and 2 others
i heavy crazy ass dreams nowadays my dog died in my dream and came back as a conquerer who ruled the world and destroyed planet earth

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and darkness97
Too bad your reality is shit

• +1
Reactions: darkness97 and Darkeningstar
greatest dream of all time. i was at a skating rink and an old girl i used have a crush on who had the perfect body came. we were doing these skating routines together that were super sexual. i was stronger because i was working out and able to lift her off the ground. i was grabbing her waist, ass, legs, thighs in order to lift her and i was having so much fun. we were doing a move and she fell and broke her arm though. it was kinda jokes ngl. i got too carried away with grabbing her legs that i fucked up on a turn and she fell :feelskek:. i had to comfort her as her arm was deformed AF. other than that, sik fucking dream man.
Yes sometimes some good dreams improve my first 30 minutes - 1 hour of the day

• +1
Reactions: darkness97
i can assure you NOBODY wants to hear this bro😭

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: DelonLover1999, darkness97, piec and 1 other person
I had a dream last night i was hammer curling 17.5 kg dumbbells

i can assure you NOBODY wants to hear this bro😭
you literally have the option of reading the thread or not. i'm not forcing anyone to read it bro :lul:, i treat this site like a diary not a popularity contest. bumping this thread so you can get ur reacts.

Batman Facepalm GIF by WE tv

Ive been having many dreams about talking with girls lately, not sure why

• +1
Reactions: darkness97