Legit Height Guide (PUTTING AN END TO RETARDS AND AUTISTS DELUSIONS)

Z

Zoom759

Diamond
Let me start with some facts about height:
1. Height will ONLY halo you if you are at least NORMIE in the face or if u have an ideal physique. There are plenty of tall incels check out r/tall on reddit if you don’t believe me
2. Most of you are RETARDED when it comes to telling heights. part of it, i don’t blame you for because since we look at life through our eye level we think we are shorter than we really are (ex. ppl your height will look taller than you from your perspective because u can see the top of their head but not ur own.) Also, due to height inflation people are larping 2-3 inches sometimes making ppl think 6ft is average because the real average 5’9-5’10 claims it.

Now with that out of the way let’s get into what the ideal height is.
Firstly, there are two different ideal heights. We have what’s most attractive and ideal to GIRLS (female gaze) vs. most attractive and ideal for mogging to MEN (male gaze). Both of my claims for what’s ideal for both are backed by studies, media, surveys, anecdotes, and just real life. Also, keep in mind that these are BAREFOOT afternoon heights so not larping, basically what Rob paul from celebheights would list you as.

For the female gaze, the most attractive height range is 6’2-6’3. Most studies and surveys done on women have this as the peak in attractiveness. Furthermore, research found that these are the most common heights for the male protagonist of a romance novel written by women. Romance novels are literally women’s fantasies so that is especially important. You might hear a lot of girls on tiktok talk about how 6’5 is the best height but keep in mind women don’t know how to tell height and men larp. so it’s inflated by 2-3 inches. a lot of the “6’5” influencers you see like jon zherka and moritz hau are only 6’2-6’3.

For the male gaze, the ideal height range is 6’4-6’5. These are the best heights for purely mogging the entire population. With roids, they look super imposing too. 6’4 is 99th percentile so only 1 in 100 men will be taller in a room full of men (roughly). Legit 6’4-6’5s often can even be perceived as 6’6-6’7 because they’re the tallest people you’ll see on a somewhat often basis. Ex. Tyler Maher is 6’4 and looks huge in every video, a youtuber i watch named Blake Bachert is legit 6’5 and looks like a giant in every video of his as well.

so all in all, TLDR, the ideal height range for all aspects of life is 6’2-6’5, with 6’2-6’3 being the most FEMALE-GAZE maxxed heights and 6’4-6’5 being the most MALE GAZE maxxed heights.

I suppose if you want to narrow it down even further 6’3-6’4 are the most perfect because they sit in the middle and can play both roles of female gaze and male gaze. They’re towering heights that mog majority of men but are still seen as attractive to women and media.

Also, being 6’6 and up is still way better than being under 6ft.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ttlurker, milkcuck, Alexios and 9 others
tagging all niggers @sb23 @ElTruecel @Azonin @6ft4 @5.5psl

• +1
Reactions: sb23 and ElTruecel
1. Height will ONLY halo you if you are at least NORMIE in the face or if u have an ideal physique. There are plenty of tall incels check out r/tall on reddit if you don’t believe me
2. Most of you are RETARDED when it comes to telling heights. part of it, i don’t blame you for because since we look at life through our eye level we think we are shorter than we really are (ex. ppl your height will look taller than you from your perspective because u can see the top of their head but not ur own.) Also, due to height inflation people are larping 2-3 inches sometimes making ppl think 6ft is average because the real average 5’9-5’10 claims it.

Firstly, there are two different ideal heights. We have what’s most attractive and ideal to GIRLS (female gaze) vs. most attractive and ideal for mogging to MEN (male gaze). Both of my claims for what’s ideal for both are backed by studies, media, surveys, anecdotes, and just real life. Also, keep in mind that these are BAREFOOT afternoon heights so not larping, basically what Rob paul from celebheights would list you as.

For the female gaze, the most attractive height range is 6’2-6’3. Most studies and surveys done on women have this as the peak in attractiveness. Furthermore, research found that these are the most common heights for the male protagonist of a romance novel written by women. Romance novels are literally women’s fantasies so that is especially important. You might hear a lot of girls on tiktok talk about how 6’5 is the best height but keep in mind women don’t know how to tell height and men larp. so it’s inflated by 2-3 inches. a lot of the “6’5” influencers you see like jon zherka and moritz hau are only 6’2-6’3.

For the male gaze, the ideal height range is 6’4-6’5. These are the best heights for purely mogging the entire population. With roids, they look super imposing too. 6’4 is 99th percentile so only 1 in 100 men will be taller in a room full of men (roughly). Legit 6’4-6’5s often can even be perceived as 6’6-6’7 because they’re the tallest people you’ll see on a somewhat often basis. Ex. Tyler Maher is 6’4 and looks huge in every video, a youtuber i watch named Blake Bachert is legit 6’5 and looks like a giant in every video of his as well.

so all in all, TLDR, the ideal height range for all aspects of life is 6’2-6’5, with 6’2-6’3 being the most FEMALE-GAZE maxxed heights and 6’4-6’5 being the most MALE GAZE maxxed heights.

I suppose if you want to narrow it down even further 6’3-6’4 are the most perfect because they sit in the middle and can play both roles of female gaze and male gaze. They’re towering heights that mog majority of men but are still seen as attractive to women and media.

Waiting for the guide buddy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mathis, Alexios, Aero and 1 other person
Agreed 100%

• +1
Reactions: Zoom759
Im 6’3 barefoot and still get more iois at 6’4.8 with lifts

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Azonin, ElTruecel and Willmogulater
Legit thread. Well done.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Zoom759
Im 6’3 barefoot and still get more iois at 6’4.8 with lifts
confirmation bias. idek how you would be able to measure that accurately because it would depend on the night

any girl that would’ve gave u an IOI at 6’4.8 would’ve at 6’3 as well

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: sb23 and arabcelxxx
confirmation bias. idek how you would be able to measure that accurately because it would depend on the night

any girl that would’ve gave u an IOI at 6’4.8 would’ve at 6’3 as well
Maybe im just that much more noticeable at 6’4.8

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Azonin, framemoggerr and Zoom759
lifefuel for those over 6 foot suifuel for those under 6 foot

Nice thread brah, I found a couple sources to help support, https://sites.psu.edu/siowfa16/2016/10/21/does-height-make-you-more-attractive/

Life begins at 6’4

Maybe im just that much more noticeable at 6’4.8
Environment matters I guess. If everyone around you is 6,3 and you are 6’4.8 I could see how in a females eyes you would be perceived as more dominant to some degree. Seen as average height is 5’9-5’10, 6’3 this will rarely be beneficial. Being to tall can lead to things like more awkward interactions and poor communication. Also straying to far outside the norm can sometimes be negative.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
lifefuel for those over 6 foot suifuel for those under 6 foot
not gonna lie if i grow to something like 6'6 or 6'7 (which is probably unlikely but possible cause growth plates are open) im gonna be mad

its just too tall

youre making me want to be shorter now that my head hits the stadiometer at 6'3

lmao

youre making me want to be shorter now that my head hits the stadiometer at 6'3

lmao
why you’re 6’4 i said 6’3-6’4 is the sweet spot that can play both the female gaze and male gaze role

not gonna lie if i grow to something like 6'6 or 6'7 (which is probably unlikely but possible cause growth plates are open) im gonna be mad

its just too tall

imo i'd think you'd rather be that than being in the group that falls below 6 foot

why you’re 6’4 i said 6’3-6’4 is the sweet spot that can play both the female gaze and male gaze role
To be honest, your thread is garbage because it factors nothing basic like the average height of guys

for example 6'1 white dude isnt seem as much of a god in usa as he would be in philippines, since i wanna live in germany/poland 6'4 might be the ideal for female gaze

imo i'd think you'd rather be that than being in the group that falls below 6 foot
There really is a point of being too tall, I think 6'6/6'7 is exactly it

But yeah it probably is easier to slay with that height than sub 6 foot assuming your face is equal

• +1
Reactions: dookielooksmaxxer
To be honest, your thread is garbage because it factors nothing basic like the average height of guys

for example 6'1 white dude isnt seem as much of a god in usa as he would be in philippines, since i wanna live in germany/poland 6'4 might be the ideal for female gaze
this is for the west idgaf about 3rd world

this is for the west idgaf about 3rd world
the west itself varies, average zoomer in usa is a very weak 5'10/strong 5'9, in germany they are a bit above 180cm so strong 5'11

thats a big difference

the west itself varies, average zoomer in usa is a very weak 5'10/strong 5'9, in germany they are a bit above 180cm so strong 5'11

thats a big difference
tall.life says germany is the same average as america and most studies do

tall.life says germany is the same average as america and most studies do
no, average in germany is over 180cm on wikipedia

america is 175cm or something, even if it was 178cm it makes no sense to say that 6'3 is equally ideal there as it is in the other place

no, average in germany is over 180cm on wikipedia

america is 175cm or something, even if it was 178cm it makes no sense to say that 6'3 is equally ideal there as it is in the other place
cope that’s self reported

height percentile calculators have the same

cope that’s self reported

height percentile calculators have the same
even if it was self reported, there is undeniable evidence that the average height is not thoroughly equal in all western countries

what is the ideal in the netherlands? not the same as usa. use your intuition and countries like germany which are close to the netherlands will obviously have a higher average height than usa

even if it was self reported, there is undeniable evidence that the average height is not thoroughly equal in all western countries

what is the ideal in the netherlands? not the same as usa. use your intuition and countries like germany which are close to the netherlands will obviously have a higher average height than usa
Nah germany doesn’t that’s cope netherlands and some balkan countries are the only ones with higher averages than the west.

for them maybe add 1.5 inches to each category im still not sure what the average off netherlands really is there’s different answers.

this guide goes for like 99% of the west

the thing is regardless of a country having a 2 inch higher average, there has to be a limit because at a certain height it’s just not ideal at all proportions wise, excess HGH and horse face

the thing is regardless of a country having a 2 inch higher average, there has to be a limit because at a certain height it’s just not ideal at all proportions wise, excess HGH and horse face
ok but if hypothetically the average height of sweden was 5'5 that wouldnt mean 6'3 is ideal, at least necessarily

This is water bro.

Thought you would put a guide or sum smh

6"2 or Death (bump)