Legit made $15244 in 1 month

6”3mogger

Iron
I made $15 244 in 1 month working in a sales job
In Europe
Literally walking door2door and selling people my company products

I was working regural job for $1000 a month literally 1 month ago

Bros, I literally can make 10k+ easily a month which is milionaire status in my country 0.01%.

And it happened so fast.
I was always obsessed about money and read books like rich dad poor dad, millionaire fast lane since I was 15.
I always believed that all knowledge that I gain will some time come back to me and I will use it all.
It really happened.

Honestly life right now feels like it’s scripted. It’s just so easy and too perfect.
Also at that same time I became closer to God. Maybe that’s the reason.
Bless you all

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: tiagoxxx, Funnyunenjoyer1, onion_salad and 22 others
god bless u too bro

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, say∅, SecularIslamist and 8 others
Bless your soul

• +1
Reactions: say∅, 6”3mogger and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
In Europe

Bros, I literally can make 10k+ easily a month which is milionaire status in my country 0.01%.

And it happened so fast.
I was always obsessed about money and read books like rich dad poor dad, millionaire fast lane since I was 15.
I always believed that all knowledge that I gain will some time come back to me and I will use it all.
It really happened.

Honestly life right now feels like it’s scripted. It’s just so easy and too perfect.
Bless you all
4232723 IMG 4837

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sb23, Elijah_leo, NZb6Air and 15 others
Hope you lose it all my nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wrench, joaotorri, sb23 and 12 others
How can I achieve this also?:whatfeels:

In Europe

And it happened so fast.
It really happened.

Bless you all
God bless bro, i will continue to grind till something like this happens:Comfy:

In Europe

And it happened so fast.
It really happened.

Bless you all
Happy to hear man :Comfy:

Have you got any advice for us?
Preferably some specific tips, than generic advice you see everywhere on the Internet

Door2Door isn't for everyone, you need to be a fucking trooper in order to be able to tolerate it and succeed.

How can I achieve this also?:whatfeels:
Have you got any advice for us?
Preferably some specific tips, than generic advice you see everywhere on the Internet

The best part is I was shy my entire life and only recently gained confidence. If you’re shy just force yourself, fake confidence and you will gain it. I still have problems and somethings still holds me back from knocking to doors, so just find an outgoing partner and it will become so much easier.

Literally search on the internet “sales job”, “door to door”, “sales representative”
Get hired in the biggest company. They will hire anyone as long as you’re bringing them money. If they say they want experience, apply anyways and say that you’re extremely determined and they won’t regret.
It doesn’t matter what you sell. Learn a little about the product your selling and literally spam door2door. Don’t be afraid of rejections. Don’t care, just SPAM.
Choose the biggest company because they probably have the best training and lessons and support for you.
CHOOSE THE COMPANY THAT SELLS EXPENSIVE PRODUCTS in currently trending niche.

I get 3800 usd from 1 sale.

IF YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE CAPABLE OF SUCCEDING THEN YOU WILL.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5.5psl, truthhurts, greycel and 2 others
Does sales really pay this much?

God bless u too brother. Happy to hear a man achievments. 🙏
did u said ur own company? and what products did u sell

congratulations, how old are you bro?

15k in a month, doing fucking door to door like it's 1950, and get commission almost 4k from a singular sale?

just lol

• JFL
Reactions: toolateforme and Patient A
congratulations, how old are you bro?
15k in a month, doing fucking door to door like it's 1950, and get commission almost 4k from a singular sale?

just lol
in USA it’s probably not possible, because everything is already developed and it’s going into recession.

My country is still kinda developing and we get grants from the European Union, that’s why it’s so much money. Because the EU pays 🤡
I sell to people, but EU gives them grants so in reality they pay not a lot money and the EU pays the rest.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, Patient A and truthhurts
The best part is I was shy my entire life and only recently gained confidence. If you’re shy just force yourself, fake confidence and you will gain it. I still have problems and somethings still holds me back from knocking to doors, so just find an outgoing partner and it will become so much easier.

Literally search on the internet “sales job”, “door to door”, “sales representative”
Get hired in the biggest company. They will hire anyone as long as you’re bringing them money. If they say they want experience, apply anyways and say that you’re extremely determined and they won’t regret.
It doesn’t matter what you sell. Learn a little about the product your selling and literally spam door2door. Don’t be afraid of rejections. Don’t care, just SPAM.
Choose the biggest company because they probably have the best training and lessons and support for you.

3800usd? What are you selling my guy and which country in Europe do you live in?

What PSL would you say you are?
And also can you tell me how you would rank in terms of appeal in percentage compared to the average person, who would be 50%?

Any ways you exploit your good looks/ over come your bad looks?

How attractive are you bro?

all the best G finally based org user

And also can you tell me how you would rank in terms of appeal in percentage compared to the average person, who would be 50%?
If average is 50% then I’m like 85-90% honestly

6 foot 3, muscular, well dressed + watch and it helps a lot with selling

BUT ITS NOT ABOUT THE FACE
because I have many people with ugly faces, literally 1 guy that has face destroyed with acne scars and they still sell.
You just need to appear confident, wear good clothes and speak well, confidently.

I have many people in company, short tall ugly handsome fat skinny men women and they all sell. It’s about personality. The only thing in life where it’s more about personality than looks 😂

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cronus, truthhurts, say∅ and 3 others
If average is 50% then I’m like 85-90% honestly

6 foot 3, muscular, well dressed + watch and it helps a lot with selling

BUT ITS NOT ABOUT THE FACE
because I have many people with ugly faces, literally 1 guy that has face destroyed with acne scars and they still sell.
You just need to appear confident, wear good clothes and speak well, confidently.
I can't believe I didn't just read your name this entire time... fuark it's over
Gl making millions Chad

I'm still happy for you

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 6”3mogger
What's the product or service fella? :what:

Really? Selling shit at the door? Which country is this? Because even in Luxembourg that's a good salary.

I'd honestly just work 6 months and take 6 months off.

What's the product or service fella? :what:
I don’t want to dox the country 😂
Basically we sell a whole package for people’s home to make their home more eco friendly and the EU heavily funds this.

So I’m getting rich because of the leftists ideas 😂

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: danbalk, Patient A and truthhurts
Basically we sell a whole package for people’s home to make their home more eco friendly and the EU heavily funds this.

I bet most of the people who say yes are women with their husband’s bank

I bet most of the people who say yes are women with their husband’s bank
no bro it’s not that easy, it’s very hard to qualify for this eu grants and not everyone can take it. Mostly very poor people. It’s a lot of hustle to even check it someone qualifies and if they do it’s a lot of hassle with documents. Honestly I’m stressed constantly about it because there are just so many things, but I’m young and have time so I will do it till I can.

So not all sales jobs pay this much?
Can you check dms g

In Europe

And it happened so fast.
It really happened.

Bless you all
Good shit bhai, a good book that teaches about door2door section (kinda, theres a section that can be used to door2door selling, pretty useful) is Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion. You should buy to up your sales level. If the link doesnt show up, just search it up the book name

https://www.amazon.com.br/Influence-Psychology-Robert-PhD-Cialdini/dp/006124189X

In Europe

And it happened so fast.
It really happened.

Bless you all
Reading rich dad poor dad won't do shit people, only tiktok ecom gurus selling courses will tell you to read that shit jfl

mirin

u know what u did differently that 99% wont?

u actually took action, unlike most of the pussies on this forum who cry about not being able to make money

Larpmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Giorgio and SubhumanForever
Time to doorsalemaxx.