Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, Limbo, Deleted member 5683 and 4 others

• JFL
Reactions: Celexawer, Deleted member 1751, TheEndHasNoEnd and 3 others
nah fr you need zygos and you would look much better

4430.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 1751, Deleted member 5683 and 1 other person
Zygos are cope anyways

its because of your masseters.
if you have huge masseters you will have shit zygos anyway.
I have good wide cheekbones, my masseters reduce the projection of my zygos

• +1
Reactions: aussielooksmaxxer2
its because of your masseters.
if you have huge masseters you will have shit zygos anyway.
I have good wide cheekbones, my masseters reduce the projection of my zygos
So my zygos are not fcked ? They look flat cuz of my masseters ?

For hollow cheeks and a good jaw you need a jawline caused by bones and not by masseters.
Look where the masseter muscle is located
O1xZvra9PTZvqovagSK7tA_Masseter_muscle.png

masseter-muscle.jpg

For hollow cheeks and a good jaw you need a jawline caused by bones and not by masseters.

masseter-muscle.jpg
I m confused man

• JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta
I m confused man
masseter muscle reduces the projection of the cheekbones.
go for masseter reduction and then chin wing and maybe jaw implant
look at guys like kortajarena.
he has a visible jawline and good zygos. his jawline is caused by bones and not by masseters
then go for zso or zygo implant

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Fillers could help, especially in the medial and lateral part of the cheek. This would help smooth and blend the transition of your midface, especially the under-eye and medial cheek junction. Because you have quite a significant absence of the malar fat pad, you could even consider something a bit more permanent like a sub-malar implant.

Masseter atrophy, or reduction, will only slightly help the lateral part of your cheek to appear more projected. In my opinion, it wouldn't create a significant or beneficial alteration of your face. Although, it may make your gonial angle more prominent - since it is now obstructed by your large masseters. Although reducing these will help create more of a cut and chiseled look, it also may make your face quite narrow. But this can be counteracted by increasing the bigonial width of your jaw with either jaw implants or dermal fillers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, CursedOne and SexyMofo
he has a visible jawline and good zygos. his jawline is caused by bones and not by masseters
View attachment 615843
Why not just fillers tho

Fillers could help, especially in the medial and lateral part of the cheek. This would help smooth and blend the transition of your midface, especially the under-eye and medial cheek junction. Because you have quite a significant absence of the malar fat pad, you could even consider something a bit more permanent like a sub-malar implant.

Masseter atrophy, or reduction, will only slightly help the lateral part of your cheek to appear more projected. In my opinion, it wouldn't create a significant or beneficial alteration of your face. Although, it may make your gonial angle more prominent - since it is now obstructed by your large masseters. Although reducing these will help create more of a cut and chiseled look, it also may make your face quite narrow. But this can be counteracted by increasing the bigonial width of your jaw with either jaw implants or dermal fillers.
Ok ok

You’re almost guaranteed to get some kind of brain damage from it but bonesmashing is always an option. Regardless of whether it only causes temporary swelling or bone expansion it’s worked a bit on my zygos

You’re almost guaranteed to get some kind of brain damage from it but bonesmashing is always an option. Regardless of whether it only causes temporary swelling or bone expansion it’s worked a bit on my zygos
I’m not retard bro.Cmon now, you need to be autist to do this bullshit

I’m not retard bro.Cmon now, you need to be autist to do this bullshit
Looksmaxxing is looksmaxxing bro, regardless of how it’s done. Personally wouldn’t reccomend it at all but

Are fillers worth it ? Or they average ?
Ehhh like probably every procedure the question is how much it costs. Think i read somewhere they can cost up to 1.5k but it depends on your income. If you can afford it without notable financial repercussions I’d personally reccomend it, I think zygos can really add to the face. Take noah Beck, he has a really good features except for a weird jaw that only looks good thanks to his wide zygos. All up to u tho bro

masseter-muscle.jpg
I ageee and disagree with you. If youre going for the aesthetic look that many male models have, you need to get fillers in your zygos and and have small masseters.

However, growing your masseters as to not surpass your zygomatic bones will help you look way more masc.

I ageee and disagree with you. If youre going for the aesthetic look that many male models have, you need to get fillers in your zygos and and have small masseters.

However, growing your masseters as to not surpass your zygomatic bones will help you look way more masc.
So my zygos needs fillers or they are ok ish ? Are they below average ?

So my zygos needs fillers or they are ok ish ? Are they below average ?

Nah you need to stop being mentally ill and accept yourself. You look good bro you dont need to be perfect

OP you indeed hav no cheeckbones. You look like a square pancake, my condolences.

• JFL
Reactions: tyronelite and CursedOne
View attachment 615843
Everyone has slightly pronounced masseters. Even Caville has it. But his bones are shaped that way
Bones> muscles

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
Try temporary fillers before doing anything permanent, so you get a test-ride of how it would look.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
Did you get fillers @Laflame90201 ?