Legit question for RichmondBread

ThreadMatters

ThreadMatters

SSG solja
For a month straight i thought this guy was larping by claiming being a virgin at 41 yo and still living at his parents house(his father being born in like 1940).

My question goes directly to him. How tf did this even happened???

Literally seems nothing wrong with this guy
- germanic build
-average face
-good voice

like he could get a shorty like this
to be his wife
B2xU01kCAAABHW0

How in the fuck you did not lived 1 single sexual experience in fucking 41 years. This is too much for me to process wtf.
How this is even possible literally there is a movie out there called 40 years virgin. this guy is literally living a holywood movie rn

answeer @RichmondBread how do u cope? It must be religion otherwise it is beyond me you could literally become a monk bro and fuck hot catholic foids all day long

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and Deleted member 6403
She's hot. Time flies by really fast and I was working on my music and I gave up on dating really. I mean , it's up to God. I have a fairly handsome face but a fat body. It will take a lot of work to get in shape at my age . Time just goes by and you get complacent. I wanted a girlfriend so badly when I was 16-24 years old, but then when I was still a virgin at 25 I just sort of lost interest. I don't have a very big sex drive anyway. Being on the autism spectrum makes it more complicated. I was able to kiss a girl in the 2nd grade , though.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6572, Deleted member 6191, Arkantos and 3 others
Man you need to get laid srs.

I'm a Christian and my perspective is different. Sex is for procreation. Lust is a temptation and not worth it. I wouldn't pay for it, that's for sure.

• +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters