Legit sources to get supllements?

Treasure223

Treasure223

I'm the only nice guy here
Heard some in walmart and stores aren't reliable

Supplements aren't drugs. Get them where they are cheaper.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11143
Supplements aren't drugs. Get them where they are cheaper.
Nah, there’s definitely differing levels of quality. If that were true we’d all be buying from rando Chinese and Indian sites with no quality control. I mean, even iherb got busted.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
Nah, there’s definitely differing levels of quality. If that were true we’d all be buying from rando Chinese and Indian sites with no quality control. I mean, even iherb got busted.
ah, yes the finest protein powder extracted from wagyu beef in Japan. Stfu faggot and just buy some off internet.

• JFL
Reactions: Treasure223 and Slayercel
Really?

Depends heavily on location, here in Brazil I can get a lot of stuff from specialized pharmacies (manipulation pharmacies), they're strictly regulated for quality control but they only really ask for a script if it's controlled stuff (ie. Roids or hardcore sleep/antidepressants) so you can get pretty much any vitamin/herbal extract you want. I'd try that if that's available in your country.
If I can't find it here I'll buy from iHerb.com usually NOW brand, it's the cheapest US brand and has cGMP facility certification, international shipping is pretty cheap (used to be like $4) if you can wait a couple of weeks.
[ISPOILER]No shill since I didn't embed any links but if you want a discount use my code PIM100 on signup.[/ISPOILER]

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
Forgot to add:
If you want a rule of thumb to see if the brand is good, check their multivitamin for b12 form:
1. Cyanocobalamin - Not bioavailable cheap garbage to pump up numbers, bad company
2. Unspecified - Assume 1
3. Methylcobalamin - Good stuff.

If that is still too hard, check magnesium, oxide=shit (literally, it's used as a laxative), any chelated form is fine (glycinate for example).

If a company is cutting corners on vitamin forms, it's bad omen for the rest of their products.

• +1
Reactions: Treasure223, Deleted member 5818 and Whaddup
Forgot to add:
If you want a rule of thumb to see if the brand is good, check their multivitamin for b12 form:
1. Cyanocobalamin - Not bioavailable cheap garbage to pump up numbers, bad company
2. Unspecified - Assume 1
3. Methylcobalamin - Good stuff.

If that is still too hard, check magnesium, oxide=shit (literally, it's used as a laxative), any chelated form is fine (glycinate for example).

If a company is cutting corners on vitamin forms, it's bad omen for the rest of their products.
I meant vitamins. What you going on about

I meant vitamins. What you going on about
You said you were afraid the ones in walmart aren't reliable, I presented a simple test to see if the company is reliable.
Besides, B12 is a vitamin.
If you live in the US just order online, if you want to megadose shit you can find bulk retailers that sell stuff by the pound, purebulk for example.