R

r123

Iron
EE0E780A AE12 40D7 82F6 82E221353F83

Yes, this is overpriced though

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, eduardkoopman and Xangsane
do you know a good source for europe?
I used yesstyle.com they have cheap legit volufiline, I'm getting to the end of my first vial and I see and feel effects. My lower eyelid is a lot softer and smoother due to more fat cells in the region

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, buflek and Xangsane
I used yesstyle.com they have cheap legit volufiline, I'm getting to the end of my first vial and I see and feel effects. My lower eyelid is a lot softer and smoother due to more fat cells in the region
I have the exact same and didn't notice any benefits. Guess my body just doesn't allow any fat to build up :(

• +1
Reactions: extremchange628181

Yall know if this ones good?

I have the exact same and didn't notice any benefits. Guess my body just doesn't allow any fat to build up :(
have the same problem maybe just fast matabrolism because we are young

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, pentamogged9000 and LongForgotten
My guess is that the body only can build up fat if you are in a calorie surplus

same got mine of yesstyle too. but it hasnt arrived yet. how long did it take for u to arrive?

same got mine of yesstyle too. but it hasnt arrived yet. how long did it take for u to arrive?
Over a week I believe, long delivery time. Worth the price though

• +1
Reactions: buflek
So is this stuff working or no, been seeing loads of conflicting reports

Does this increase fat in the upper eyelid? Like hooded eyes?

Yes, this is overpriced though
how so? can you get this brand cheaper? there is a lot of counterfeit garbage being sold I wouldn't trust some random noname brand

Which one do i buy bhai? These 2 seem to be the only ones in india

Yesstyle.com

Don't be afraid to order from outside Europe (or wherever you live)! I also live in the EU and order from yesstlye, which ships from the US. The cost of shipping is 5 dollars!

Always check the shipping price and nothing else. Don't care if it ships from the US or Cambodia or Kongo, what matters is the actual shipping fee. For some reason it's only $5 at yesstyle. Always google for the cheapest, but still reliable source also. It took me like 10 minutes to find yesstyle volufiline on my own just by using google.