Legitimate bone smashing theory

Y

young_slayer

Iron
I was thinking to myself how I could grow my bone density legitimately. I thought, "What if bonesmashing could be done just in a less damaging way," so I looked this up. I believe if you mix this method with the correct mixture of nutrients for your bones, Such as magnesium, k2, d3, and zinc,you could increase bone density in zygos and chin. I put a photo of the bone nutrient mix I use below.
Screenshot 2024 08 18 115425 PM
71GEYF0WDDL AC SL1500

• +1
Reactions: godz, Lokki, Quncho and 3 others
I was thinking to myself how I could grow my bone density legitimately. I thought, "What if bonesmashing could be done just in a less damaging way," so I looked this up. I believe if you mix this method with the correct mixture of nutrients for your bones, Such as magnesium, k2, d3, and zinc,you could increase bone density in zygos and chin. I put a photo of the bone nutrient mix I use below.
View attachment 3107662View attachment 3107674
im prob only gonna get d3 k2 and just smash the shit out of my chin/zygos with my hammer:forcedsmile:(prod won't bonesmash becasue i cant be walking around school with brusing around my zygos)

• +1
Reactions: Slayerdanny and Quncho
im prob only gonna get d3 k2 and just smash the chi out of my chin/zygos with my hammer:forcedsmile:
If you're white just sit in direct sunlight without a shirt on for like 15 minutes on a sunny day for your daily amount of d3 (around 15000 IU) and if cloudy 25-30 mins. Most k2 supps only have 25-50 mcg but a single egg yolk has 100-200 mcg. You dont need supplements you need the sun and eggs nigga.

• +1
Reactions: Quncho, TechnoBoss and mtblover101
If you're white just sit in direct sunlight without a shirt on for like 15 minutes on a sunny day for your daily amount of d3 (around 15000 IU) and if cloudy 25-30 mins. Most k2 supps only have 25-50 mcg but a single egg yolk has 100-200 mcg. You dont need supplements you need the sun and eggs n
what supplements should i get i think ill still buy d3 k2 its only 15 bucks for me and my friend said he noticed his bones get better

• +1
Reactions: Quncho
If you're white just sit in direct sunlight without a shirt on for like 15 minutes on a sunny day for your daily amount of d3 (around 15000 IU) and if cloudy 25-30 mins. Most k2 supps only have 25-50 mcg but a single egg yolk has 100-200 mcg. You dont need supplements you need the sun and eggs nigga.
i eat like 1-2 eggs a day and walk outside for a few minutes

• +1
wtf is that jew shit, wont give you anything but cancer:lul:
Are you stupid. It has the correct amount of milligrams of every nutrient I listed. I assure you it is perfect for if you cant eat enough of the actual plants to reach the same amount of nutrients.

• +1
Reactions: Quncho and org3cel.RR
Are you stupid. It has the correct amount of milligrams of every nutrient I listed. I assure you it is perfect for if you cant eat enough of the actual plants to reach the same amount of nutrients.
wtf if you thing consuming basic vitamins will make your bones denser:lul:

• +1
Reactions: ascendedchad and Quncho
what supplements should i get i think ill still buy d3 k2 its only 15 bucks for me and my friend said he noticed his bones get better
The one I listed has the perfect mixture of nutrients, and it would be really hard to reach the same nutrients naturally from eating.

• +1
Pro tip: Never buy those supplements which have a bunch of stuff in it. They are usually very underdosed and expensive. Buy the individual ingredients separately.

D3 I take 10kIU every other day. Some people suggest taking higher amounts because there have been studies that show D3 acts more like a hormone than it does a vitamin. If you go outside in the summer a lot, 10k IU EOD is probably more than enough. MK2 you need it dosed in MG not mcg. I would take 40mg of it daily but MK4 is so expensive, so I settle on taking 15mg every other day.

Also, do not supplement calcium as a pill. Get it from milk, cheese, etc (aka natural/real foods)

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater, blmratiopiggypoop and Quncho
wtf if you thing consuming basic vitamins will make your bones denser:lul:
basic vitamins is crazy bro, they are important vitamins no matter if they give crazy results it takes time. Its also important if your going to do the method I listed by tapping on your bones.

• +1
basic vitamins is crazy bro, they are important vitamins no matter if they give crazy results it takes time. Its also important if your going to do the method I listed by tapping on your bones.
wont change shit, do something that will actually help

• +1
Reactions: ascendedchad, Quncho and young_slayer
Pro tip: Never buy those supplements which have a bunch of stuff in it. They are usually very underdosed and expensive. Buy the individual ingredients separately.

D3 I take 10kIU every other day. Some people suggest taking higher amounts because there have been studies that show D3 acts more like a hormone than it does a vitamin. If you go outside in the summer a lot, 10k IU EOD is probably more than enough. MK2 you need it dosed in MG not mcg. I would take 40mg of it daily but MK4 is so expensive, so I settle on taking 15mg every other day.

Also, do not supplement calcium as a pill. Get it from milk, cheese, etc (aka natural/real foods)
ur delusional, that's some good advice but taking magnesium and zinc and shit has to be somewhat good for my bones I'm not gonna stop

• +1
Dam you smart thanks nigga

• +1
ur delusional, that's some good advice but taking magnesium and zinc and shit has to be somewhat good for my bones I'm not gonna stop
What? I didn't tell you to stop taking magnesium and zinc. I said don't buy them all prepackaged together (e.g you buy some sort of magnesium, zinc combo supplement in 1 bottle)

Buy the magnesium and the zinc separately.

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and Quncho
What? I didn't tell you to stop taking magnesium and zinc. I said don't buy them all prepackaged together (e.g you buy some sort of magnesium, zinc combo supplement in 1 bottle)

Buy the magnesium and the zinc separately.
ok sounds good

• +1
Reactions: Quncho, Written and TechnoBoss
The one I listed has the perfect mixture of nutrients, and it would be really hard to reach the same nutrients naturally from eating.
ok ill get it hopefully they got it in my local target:forcedsmile:

so do I just grind them up
yes, actually kinda hurts my teeth for some reason if I grind them too thin, put them on some bread or something

• +1
Reactions: xzx_
There is alot of research backing k2 and d3 so logically yes but I myself have no personal expirence but from what i know it would be wide spread and not just facial bones so in small amounts yes but if you start to od on it then it could go really bad for you like the whole theory behind bone smashing is correct yes if you cause minor fractures it does repair stronger then previously but it has a side effect of unbalanced and whole lot of issues

There is alot of research backing k2 and d3 so logically yes but I myself have no personal expirence but from what i know it would be wide spread and not just facial bones so in small amounts yes but if you start to od on it then it could go really bad for you like the whole theory behind bone smashing is correct yes if you cause minor fractures it does repair stronger then previously but it has a side effect of unbalanced and whole lot of issues
so I should do it less?

bisphosphonates.

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater

why should I take these supplements boss? For what, will my IQ/memory increase or is it for looks? Could you elaborate please

JFL at this source; all of the above vitamins are cope: zinc can't be absorbed efficiently by the body through any sort of outside ingestion and k2/ d3 are both failed heightmaxxing chemicals that one should get enough of through daily exposure to sunlight/ sufficient nutrition anyway.

i blast 50k IU D3 with respective amounts of K2 per day, and i can confirm it only benefits you. D3 toxicity only starts at 7,000,000IU, and thats only without proper K2 compensation as well.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Cope nigga you dont need these supplements. You get enough in a healthy diet