Legs isn’t cope

Luke LLL

Luke LLL

The good days are ahead
Foids mire quads (if your face passes the looks threshold)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and BrettyBoy
especially ass. i know of 2 hot girls who love butts more than any other muscle

Legs is a looksmin.

Bigger quads = your dick looks proportionally smaller.

• +1
Reactions: Alvik, Nosecel9000, Deleted member 470 and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Nosecel9000
My legs glutes and quads are massive but my arms are 13.5 inches. That's a massive tailor for me.

Nice cope to not train em

Enjoy being known as the guy who gymcels to compensate for his small penis.

Even if you don't have a small penis, it'll LOOK small next to bulging quads, and once dick gossip starts to spread, you'll forever be known as 'that guy'.

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000 and Deleted member 470
'that guy'
nelson

• JFL
Reactions: Luke LLL
My quads are good but I need bigger calves

As soon as Spring comes around I'll start working out again ...

I need something similar to this

2a37eeffa5c66b7fa86d23f46317d858.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
leg day skipping copers saying it’ll make your dick looks small
having big legs and ass makes your bulge appear more if you want to run bulge game like an autist
and it doesn’t matter if your dick looks small, actual size is the only thing that matters. it’s like saying being 5’5 is better than 6’2 because your dick will look bigger on your frame

no legs for your face

Why would anyone train legs? If ur short with big thick legs it looks so fucking ugly.
If ur tall long legs look aesthetic maybe u can do like 4 sets of squats per week that should be easily enough.
Im 5'11 and have really thick legs they look so fucking ugly.

no legs for your face
(if your face passes the looks threshold)
Why would anyone train legs? If ur short with big thick legs it looks so fucking ugly.
If ur tall long legs look aesthetic maybe u can do like 4 sets of squats per week that should be easily enough.
Obviously you should train them to look proportionate to the rest of your body. I’m talking about shredded quads though

leg day skipping copers saying it’ll make your dick looks small
having big legs and ass makes your bulge appear more if you want to run bulge game like an autist
and it doesn’t matter if your dick looks small, actual size is the only thing that matters. it’s like saying being 5’5 is better than 6’2 because your dick will look bigger on your frame

If you're 6ft 2 then you'd better have a significantly above average sized dick to match it, otherwise it's over for your penis aesthetics, and consequently, it's over for your sex life.

Just imagine getting the girl into bed, she's expecting a decent sized dick, but because of gymcelling/height or a combination of both, your dick looks like a micro. She'll laugh you out of the room.

They're the most important musle group for fighting alongside back and neck

They're the most important musle group for fighting alongside back and neck
jfl at caring about MUH FIGHTING SUCCESS

no quads for your face

no quads for your face
Ok let me explain. NO GYMCELING FOR YOUR FACE. Biceps and legs are on the same level of uselessness. If you have good face don't gymcell at all. IF you don't have one and you're ogre you should at least ogremax and fightmax. Gymceling and mmamaxing are for dudes like that. You either play preetyboygame or fightboy ogre. At least foids will feel sefe with you.

no quads for your face
Everyone is ignoring the fact that I said (if your face passes the looks threshold)

if ur leg dominant compared to torso train legs

if ur torso dominant compared to legs, train legs once a month

especially ass. i know of 2 hot girls who love butts more than any other muscle
My ex Yogapants liked to grab my ass during sex.
Apparently I have a big butt for a guy even though I have never trained ass in my life.
Is it possible for a guy to have a naturally large ass just like women can?

Personally I don't train legs much. My lower back is fucked up right now so I haven't been training at all since Friday (on Sunday all I did was bicep curls, which fucked up my lower back because of poor form on my part). But a regular training day for me is: bicep curls, hammer curls, overhead press, lateral raise, halos, woodchops, crunches. I barely work my legs at all. I haven't even bothered working my chest and back. Though after my back injury, that's probably not a good idea. I figured that working the back doesn't matter because it won't give me an aesthetic benefit with women. But it might be a good idea to prevent injury.

I hate being injured. Because I like to eat a lot. So if I eat without training, I'm going to turn into a fat fuck with 28% body fat again. Last I checked I'm down to 22.9% body fat. But then I slayed an entire large philly cheese steak pizza yesterday in one sitting. And I have been nursing my lower back injury. Probably shouldn't have ate that entire pizza in one night. Or ordered the pizza in the first place.

Last edited:

Even if you don't have a small penis, it'll LOOK small next to bulging quads, and once dick gossip starts to spread, you'll forever be known as 'that guy'.
True tbh (y)

Thats why i only train my upper body mainly shoulders and bicep