Lennox Lewis vs Oleksandr Usyk

Who would win?

• Lewis

• Usyk

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Gang
Usyk is the first undisputed champ of rhe heavyweight division since lewis. Do you think he is on par wirh lewis? Who do you think would win if they fought in their prime. I personally think lewis would smoke usyk. Lewis beat every man he ever faced in the ring.6'5, 84'' reach, 250 lbs , high fight IQ, good stamina and great heart as well. Usyk hasn't faced anyone half as much of fighter lewis was in his prime. I don't think we will have someone on Lewis's level in a long time.

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, TechnoBoss, St.TikTokcel and 3 others
@tombradylover @Gargantuan @klip11 @St.TikTokcel @FaceandBBC @cytoplasm @TechnoBoss

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, n9wiff and FaceandBBC
Lewis would be too much for Usyk. Too big and too strong. Lewis would figure out Usyk, land a big right hand and it's lights out

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Lewis would be too much for Usyk. Too big and too strong. Lewis would figure out Usyk, land a big right hand and it's lights out
This is exactly what people said with AJ and Fury…

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Jason Voorhees
I don't think size advantage would be a big factor. Usyk was 40lbs lighter, 5 inches shorter yet he bullied Tyson but I do think lewis will win

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and n9wiff
This is exactly what people said with AJ and Fury…
With AJ, Usyk was able to easily negate the size and reach disadvantages using his skill and speed. I was expecting Usyk to win.

With Fury, it was a close fight. Fury was starting to look in control until he got caught by a shot in round 9.

• +1
Usyk has a mogger name

• +1
I don't think size advantage would be a big factor. Usyk was 40lbs lighter, 5 inches shorter yet he bullied Tyson but I do think lewis will win
I think Lewis has too much skill on top of the size advantages. I also reckon he'd fight more aggressive.

• +1
Usyk cuz white

• +1
I think Lewis has too much skill on top of the size advantages. I also reckon he'd fight more aggressive.
Usyk has potential to go down as one of the GOATs if he wins the rematch tbh. Undisputed at 2 divisions.

• +1
Reactions: kingofkings
Usyk has potential to go down as one of the GOATs if he wins the rematch tbh. Undisputed at 2 divisions.
Deffo. Even now he's a GOAT but winning the rematch would cement it.

Who do you have winning the rematch?

• +1
Deffo. Even now he's a GOAT but winning the rematch would cement it.

Who do you have winning the rematch?
Hard to tell tbh. It was pretty close between him and Fury. The scorecard was 115-112, 114-113, 113-114. I think usyk will still win because he is more skilled .

• +1
Reactions: kingofkings
@Acne Victim my daily thread just dropped

• JFL
Reactions: Acne Victim
Any reasons for picking usyk? @Gargantuan

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
Any reasons for picking usyk? @Gargantuan
In my book, 50-50 fight, but I can see Usyk giving Lewis all sorts of trouble, so I lean towards him slightly. Usyk has never fought anyone like Lewis, but Lewis has never fought anyone like Usyk either.

None of the smaller guys Lewis fought were as fast and skilful as Usyk. Lewis never faced this sort of technical puzzle in his career. Even if Lewis tries coming forward, he would not be able to pin Usyk into any corner of the ring, because Usyk is just that much quicker. Usyk was able to manoeuvre Chisora around the ring after a few difficulties in the first few rounds. Of course, Lewis is leagues and leagues above Chisora as a fighter, but he never was as proficient in coming forward as Chisora was. Chisora was bowling forward without a single care, and Usyk was able to sustain the pressure without being pinned into the ropes.

Lewis did have a great heart, was tremendously physically strong (more than both Joshua and Fury) and always did whatever he had to do to try and win. However, I think he would be hesitant to bite down on his gumshield and march Usyk down because of the difficulties that his style presents.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Jason Voorhees