Lenny McLean (the Guv'nor)

Nisse

Nisse

Kraken
Lenny mclean

Leonard John McLean was an English unlicensed boxer, bouncer, bodyguard, businessman and actor. He was known as "The Guv'nor", "the King of the Cobbles" and "the hardest man in Britain". McLean's pugilist reputation began in the East End of London in the late 1960s and was sustained through to the late 1980s.

-All these years all ive ever known is violence

-I hate violence i detest it, but i had to out food on the table

He claims to have had over 20 000 fights "having it out on the cobbles"

Lenny McLean-

5d30381bc0b09099036372e116732463  lenny mclean gangster s 1

His dad died when he was just four which scarred him, his mom got married to a new man which became Lennys stepdad.

- He broke my leg when i was 5, he broke my jaw when i was 6, he broke all my ribs when i was 7 bashed my until i was 12.

Lenny McLean-

He started working with gangsters as a youngsters and gained respect, he worked with gangsters as the Kray Twins and Ronnie Biggs.

He also associated with Charles Bronson, notorious for being the worlds most violent prisoner.

When he was 15 he got sent to a borstal (institution for troubled teenagers) where he realised that he was a gifted fighter from fighting other youngsters.

He was feared even as a 15 year old, he got fired from one of his jobs for beating up his boss.

1YESdogs

After fighting for a while he realised that unlicensed bare-knuckle could really make you money if you were good at it which he was.

He wanted to get the "Hardest man in Britan" moniker, even as a youngster he beat up a 210cm tall grown man who weighed 130kg. It didnt take long for Lenny to earn the title for the "Hardest man in Britan".

He traveled across Britan and beat the Hardest guys wherever he went.

He was known as the governer, he also got the name ten men len cause he once beat up 10 guys at once.

One time as a door man he got attacked by 15 men, he knocked out 6 of them and the other ones ran away.

GUVNORMULTIPHOTO v2 e1475280422564

People tried to kill him by stabbings and shooting etc. But never succeeded.

- keep the hate from your ankles because someone is always looking to beat you

- Lenny Mclean

He didnt like guns or knives, those things werent gentlemanly they were fo the weak (kys if you think otherwise)

His fighting carreer lasted for about 30 years, but he had to stop because his hands started to be seriously done from bare-knuckle fighting

He then became an actor, and died at the age of 49 in 1998 from lung cancer.

Lennys most famous fight:

A man who had a shitty childhood became famous and wealthy from unlicensed fighting and go the reputation for the "hardest man in britan"

His motivation dor fighting was always his family

Higher t levels than this forum combined :feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek:

Truly an alpha human being all males should look up to and get motivation from to better themselves

Tagging some users tbh : @inceletto @Justbeconfidentsrs @Zygos4Life @Papabakvet @alexjones @ArvidGustavsson @DoMoverPRETTYboy @Mohamad @Over @DaddyBigPenis @Pietrosiek @spiderchad @Danish_Retard @Chadeep @karbo @Patrick Baitman @Lev Peshkov @higgabigga @deer @6ft5manlet @JizzFarmer @Toth's thot @AutisticBeaner @6ft5manlet @Htobrother

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep, Zygos4Life, Deleted member 6400 and 16 others
FUCKING OGRE TBH

SHREK LOOK ALIKE

Attachments

• shrek-filmi_1_1_1593520947-400x400.jpg
    shrek-filmi_1_1_1593520947-400x400.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 4
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6400, owlofathena and Deleted member 6997
bloatlord

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, Deleted member 6997 and Danish_Retard
View attachment 512341

Leonard John McLean was an English unlicensed boxer, bouncer, bodyguard, businessman and actor. He was known as "The Guv'nor", "the King of the Cobbles" and "the hardest man in Britain". McLean's pugilist reputation began in the East End of London in the late 1960s and was sustained through to the late 1980s.

Lenny McLean-

View attachment 512350

His dad died when he was just four which scarred him, his mom got married to a new man which became Lennys stepdad.

- He broke my leg when i was 5, he broke my jaw when i was 6, he broke all my ribs when i was 7 bashed my until i was 12.

Lenny McLean-

He started working with gangsters as a youngsters and gained respect, he worked with gangsters as the Kray Twins and Ronnie Biggs.

He also associated with Charles Bronson, notorious for being the worlds most violent prisoner.

When he was 15 he got sent to a borstal (institution for troubled teenagers) where he realised that he was a gifted fighter from fighting other youngsters.

He was feared even as a 15 year old, he got fired from one of his jobs for beating up his boss.

View attachment 512366

After fighting for a while he realised that unlicensed bare-knuckle could really make you money if you were good at it which he was.

He wanted to get the "Hardest man in Britan" moniker, even as a youngster he beat up a 210cm tall grown man who weighed 130kg. It didnt take long for Lenny to earn the title for the "Hardest man in Britan".

He was known as the governer, he also got the name ten men len cause he once beat up 10 guys at once.

One time as a door man he got attacked by 15 men, he knocked out 6 of them and the other ones ran away.

View attachment 512388

- Lenny Mclean

He didnt like guns or knives, those things werent gentlemanly they were fo the weak (kys if you think otherwise)

His fighting carreer lasted for about 30 years, but he had to stop because his hands started to be seriously done from bare-knuckle fighting

A man who had a shitty childhood became famous and wealthy from unlicensed fighting and go the reputation for the "hardest man in britan"

Truly an alpha human being all males should look up to and get motivation from to better themselves

Tagging some users tbh : @inceletto @Justbeconfidentsrs @Zygos4Life @Papabakvet @alexjones @ArvidGustavsson @DoMoverPRETTYboy @Mohamad @Over @DaddyBigPenis @Pietrosiek @spiderchad @Danish_Retard @Chadeep @karbo @Patrick Baitman @Lev Peshkov @higgabigga @deer @6ft5manlet @JizzFarmer @Toth's thot @AutisticBeaner @6ft5manlet @Htobrother

What a Chad, only a true man fights fir his family and his honor

• +1
Reactions: Nisse
He’s a fat fuck he would easily get gassed out if me and him fought i would destroy him.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6400, DaGullas, owlofathena and 4 others
DAMN THIS DUDE LOOKS LIKE HE COULD KILL ME JUST BY LOOKING AT ME

Mirin forearms

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena and Deleted member 6873
I didn't read anything but ye I could beat him to death and rape his girlfriend then behead her in name of Allah

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6400, Deleted member 6997, Deleted member 5912 and 2 others
i T mog him tbh
also dn

• WTF
Idc. No martial arts for your gun wounds.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, Deleted member 6997 and Nisse
I didn't read anything but ye I could beat him to death and rape his girlfriend then behead her in name of Allah
i can imagine

• +1
Reactions: Over
Those robust guys are so impressive tbh

He looks like shit and bloated but still dangerous

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, owlofathena, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Yes he can beat the shit out of me but I can just shoot him?

Looks like @Jimsonbobson505

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman and Nisse
Yes he can beat the shit out of me but I can just shoot him?
A guy broke into his home at night trying to shoot him, he failed and got found dead the next day

• +1
Reactions: deer
A guy broke into his home at night trying to shoot him, he failed and got found dead the next day
Explosives? What about that

• Love it
First time I have heard about this guy but he would be perfect for a role in Game of Thrones as a strongman. I truly admire his story I would imagine deep down he has a soft spot though

First time I have heard about this guy but he would be perfect for a role in Game of Thrones as a strongman. I truly admire his story I would imagine deep down he has a soft spot though
His family and friends said he was a sweetheart

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
Tenor 2

Insane robust bully jock, how can we compete??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400
View attachment 512341

Lenny McLean-

View attachment 512350

Lenny McLean-

View attachment 512366

View attachment 512388

- Lenny Mclean

Truly inspiring :feelsokman:
Reminds me of another high t God:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jimsonbobson505 and Nisse
  • Love it
Reactions: Patrick Baitman

Attachments

• BenKilpatrick-473.jpg
    BenKilpatrick-473.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_20200713_144553_com.android.systemui.jpg