Download 6
Download 8

Download 5

Download 3

Download 7

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: buflek, Deprived and buckchadley31
not unmoggable but their is this wall that starts him from breaking to psl 8 that i cant quite put my finger on

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, NegativeNorwood and Deleted member 17872
not unmoggable but their is this wall that starts him from breaking to psl 8 that i cant quite put my finger on
His eye area could probably be better, but they also give him that prettyboy look that goes hand-in-hand with his forward growth and masculine bone structure.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, reptiles, mug and 2 others
His eye area could probably be better, but they also give him that prettyboy look that goes hand-in-hand with his forward growth and masculine bone structure.
he is most definitely moggable but i understand the appeal

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Blackgymmax
He is not something you can surgically achieve. Fitting name tho, "cope"

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, mortis and Deleted
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, mortis, ilovelamp08 and 3 others
Obviously not everyone can, but considering your negro IQ I don't blame you for thinking this

Obviously not everyone can, but considering your negro IQ I don't blame you for thinking this
Well you're clearly the retard here since you literally said that he should be set as a looksmaxxing standard. Must be nice having a sub 90 IQ to be unaware of how stupid you are.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 18320, mortis and 4 others
Well you're clearly the retard here since you literally said that he should be set as a looksmaxxing standard. Must be nice having a sub 90 IQ to be unaware of how stupid you are.
I don't mean to literally look just like him JFL

It's just a saying, obviously his forward growth and bone structure should be seen as something to use as inspiration. Not sure how this went over your head.

• +1
Reactions: ilovelamp08
Looks chadlite in motion tbh. That first beach picture is 100% Faceapped

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, MediterraneanApollo, begoodlookingtheory and 4 others
Yea, I kinda hyped him up for reacts
obviously gold standard forward growth and lower third. Mogged by Thomas Strijid tho tbh

• +1
Reactions: Cope
I don't mean to literally look just like him JFL

It's just a saying, obviously his forward growth and bone structure should be seen as something to use as inspiration. Not sure how this went over your head.
You're just really stupid. Obviously on looksmax your phenotype and coloring matters plus to have any sort of similar bones you need a specific cranial base and ratios to start with. Alot of shit you can't just get bimax and a forehead implant to obtain. You just look really fucking stupid setting these impossible standards and then these morons get trimax and wonder why they're still a low tier normie. Obviously because it's about having the entire package and there's a good bit that cannot be obtained via surgery you brain-dead ethnic.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, mortis and Deleted member 16371
You're just really stupid. Obviously on looksmax your phenotype and coloring matters plus to have any sort of similar bones you need a specific cranial base and ratios to start with. Alot of shit you can't just get bimax and a forehead implant to obtain. You just look really fucking stupid setting these impossible standards and then these morons get trimax and wonder why they're still a low tier normie. Obviously because it's about having the entire package and there's a good bit that cannot be obtained via surgery you brain-dead ethnic.
lol Where is any of this coming from? I'm not suggesting everyone should get a bimax and a forehead implant. You're creating arguments out of thin air. You gotta get outside more nigger, your schizophrenia is getting more malignant.

lol Where is any of this coming from? I'm not suggesting everyone should get a bimax and a forehead implant. You're creating arguments out of thin air. You gotta get outside more nigger, your schizophrenia is getting more malignant.
90IQ deathnic, anyways let me finish. The standard should just to be to have a face that lacks failos instead of trying to reach superhero territory which is far more of a ridiculous standard. Both of which can create a chad.

• JFL
90IQ deathnic, anyways let me finish. The standard should just to be to have a face that lacks failos instead of trying to reach superhero territory which is far more of a ridiculous standard. Both of which can create a chad.
Ok bro, glad you got a totally unrelated topic off your chest

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ilovelamp08 and Deleted member 16371
Typical chad with a bad personality, he gives very egocentric and cringy vibes. Especially from the youtube video
Yea, he's not very NT and probably lacks the ability to make basic conversation. Still has sex with girls we could never dream of being with.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371

Insane pic almost up there with this

I said this shit way before he was famous on this site and all you retards shut it down. Herd mentality normies at their finest.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, ilovelamp08 and Deleted member 16371
yet he resorts to doing gay onlyfans stuff

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Erik-Jón
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, Deleted member 16380, Manu le coq and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, Deleted member 16380, reptiles and 2 others
He's a very high-end Germanic Chad for sure. I'd put him in the tier below omnimoggers like Jon-Erik Hexum.

It was suifuel catfishing as Stuke on Tinder. I got a taste of what it was like to be appreciated on there and be able to have conversations where the foids were engaged.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles, Xangsane and ilovelamp08
How long it would take to achieve that kind of physique? Doesn't look very big

He's not the best looking man alive but still mogs 99,9% of men.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Over edited but yea he's probably like top 500 worldwide

Battle of phenos. He versus curries in the background.

Mogg

• JFL
Reactions: reptiles
Nah, possible.

Just: Orbital box osteotomy, LeForte 2, some cheekbone and chin osteotomies, maybe canthoplasties and a few fat grafts, and one in 3 who did all of these and survived, can mog him :feelshehe:

mirin him making supermodel level money with onlyfans alone

@Cope While I think he's 7 PSL high appeal mogger Gigachad and looks near perfect, @StuffedFrog is right IMO and he does have a couple of "details" that could be better.

- He does have a somewhat narrow mouth with slightly thin lips and would benefit from a corner lip lift that will make his vermillion show more even and his mouth a few milimeters wider combined with fat grafting for a bit more volume.
- Eyebrows could be darker and slightly (very slightly) longer towards his nose bridge.
- Would look better with brown hair and darker eyebrows and eyelashes.
- Nose tip is a bit upturned/over rotated, would benefit from a slight derotation that would decrease his nostril show from the front and -make his philtrum a little shorter.
- Palpebral Fissure Heigth could be slightly lower, with his lower eyelid being more straight.
- Teeth and smile do not seem to be top notch judging by his video.

Still, top 5 best looking man I've ever seen IMO and no homo, his face is insane and perfectly forward grown in all directions, I'm sure he got more positive reinforcement and validation in 10 minutes than the average person in his entire life just because of how good looking he is.

• +1
Reactions: Cope and ilovelamp08
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and StrangerDanger
Why are chads always gay? Bro it's quite a bit of them that tend to be gay
Chads aren't insecure of their sexuality unlike gay hating incels.

• +1
Reactions: Cope and ilovelamp08
@Cope While I think he's 7 PSL high appeal mogger Gigachad and looks near perfect, @StuffedFrog is right IMO and he does have a couple of "details" that could be better.

- He does have a somewhat narrow mouth with slightly thin lips and would benefit from a corner lip lift that will make his vermillion show more even and his mouth a few milimeters wider combined with fat grafting for a bit more volume.
- Eyebrows could be darker and slightly (very slightly) longer towards his nose bridge.
- Nose tip is a bit upturned/over rotated, would benefit from a slight derotation that would decrease his nostril show from the front and -make his philtrum a little shorter.
- Palpebral Fissure Heigth could be slightly lower, with his lower eyelid being more straight.

Still, top 5 best looking man I've ever seen IMO and no homo, his face is insane and perfectly forward grown in all directions, I'm sure he got more positive reinforcement and validation in 10 minutes than the average person in his entire life just because of how good looking he is.
Nice critique bro. I agree

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood

I think one of his most glaring flaws is his eye area. Needs lower eyelid retraction surgery with a canthoplasty to fix sclera show and reposition his lateral canthus.

opry , guessoum, maher, depoot mog him very easy tbh.

Harmony > psl

• +1
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Manu le coq and StrangerDanger