Leonardo DiCaprio at 21yo

Mouthbreath

Mouthbreath

Looksmaxer
he looks underage to me tbh

What is it, that makes him look so young? His brachycephalic skull and his smooth skin?

So RetinA, skin moisturizer and skull implants to reach the same look?

this is him at 20yo:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, thecel, Deleted member 6400 and 1 other person
Bet this faggot thinks it's always been hard work that has got him where he is in life

it's genetic determinism (his looks)

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: laske.7, BigBoy, NarcyChadlite and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: WhatToDo, Deleted member 7079 and Good_Little_Goy
He looks young bcuz his face is somewhat feminine looking tbh..
He now looks nowhere near as good has bloatmaxxed and that facial hair doesnt suit him

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 7079, Good_Little_Goy and 3 others
midface, short lower third

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • JFL
Reactions: WhatToDo, Deleted member 7079, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
Bet this faggot thinks it's always been hard work that has got him where he is in life

hes a good actor too @W0KESTMOTHF dicaprio pill him

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo, Schönling, sytyl and 4 others
Cope tbh. nothing will ascend us to his level.

obviously not, but I'd say that's the direction to work towards. Before my goal I had in mind was to become the biggest high-test oger. But appearently almost the opposite is what's attractive for jbs.

midface, short lower third
short lower third is suddenly attractive now jfl, this shit is too complicated.

hes a good actor too @W0KESTMOTHF dicaprio pill him
He's a cool guy, way cooler than Pitt for example, for sure. I like him no homo, he's quite a humble guy. But ultimately, he was BORN to live life on God mode.

Swallow the genetic determinism vantablackpill boyo

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 6217
He hit puberty extremely late. At 18 he looked 12. This is nothing but genetics.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 7079, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
He hit puberty extremely late. At 18 he looked 12. This is nothing but genetics.
don't think that's it. I hit puberty like one or two years after the last one in my class started with puberty. Yet I look old now, due to my skin I'd say.

He looks young bcuz his face is somewhat feminine looking tbh..
He now looks nowhere near as good has bloatmaxxed and that facial hair doesnt suit him
it would be interesting to see how he would look now if he stopped being such a gluttonous, degenerate faggot

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222, malignant, Deleted member 7079 and 1 other person
his face + makeup son.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Good_Little_Goy
can someone shop his young 20-22yo face non brachycephalic? @thecel

• +1
Reactions: thecel
don't think that's it. I hit puberty like one or two years after the last one in my class started with puberty. Yet I look old now, due to my skin I'd say.
because you're a filthy subhuman with shitty genetics, and leo is leo.

it would be interesting to see how he would look now if he stopped being such a gluttonous, degenerate faggot
Exactly you can see with age he became more masculine tbh but if he would get down to 15% percent bodyfat and shave that shit mustache i would be curious to see how he looks ..
He doesnt give a fuck now tho

because you're a filthy subhuman with shitty genetics, and leo is leo.
that's not what lookism is about phaggot, Idk why so many here just start worshiping another guy based on his looks. This site is dedicated to analyzing faces and getting surgeries, that's what it should be about. If we ever meet in a lonely place, I'd kill you in the most brutal ways I can imagine lol.

that's not what lookism is about phaggot, Idk why so many here just start worshiping another guy based on his looks. This site is dedicated to analyzing faces and getting surgeries, that's what it should be about.
lookism is 95% genetics dumb fuck, you are only able to do so much with what you are given

leo looks young at 21 because genes. likewise, you look old in comparison because genes. Shitty, subhuman ones but still genes.

Exactly you can see with age he became more masculine tbh but if he would get down to 15% percent bodyfat and shave that shit mustache i would be curious to see how he looks ..
He doesnt give a fuck now tho
he is a prime example of gl ppl not have to make as much effort in life, the dude probably doesn't even exercise

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1588
lookism is 95% genetics dumb fuck, you are only able to do so much with what you are given

leo looks young at 21 because genes. likewise, you look old in comparison because genes. Shitty, subhuman ones but still genes.
what would be the point of this site then. Why are you here? To talk about and worsphip other men for no reason? I gnore your content btw don't answer anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
what would be the point of this site then. Why are you here? To talk about and worsphip other men for no reason? I gnore your content btw don't answer anymore.
to answer your stupid questions.

Always proud if I see a gl brachycephalic guy. Yes his skull and compact midface and obviously good skin.

• +1
Asfaeg
does short philtrum create a youthful look?

• +1
Reactions: tehVigilante and thecel
He lacks facial height due to very short middle third and short lower third.

• +1
Also he has a 1.2 midface. Here’s a corrective morph to make him look older (and I lowered his midface from a 1.18 to a 1.03):

Original:

A292AFE5 C41B 42EB 8A0A 137D3AE42D66

668E722F 4403 43DA 8243 6133720F8977

He’s 25 in this picture. He went from looking like a 13 year old to a 16/17 year old.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Mouthbreath

You can’t deny he’s a great actor, one of the best in Hollywood at playing a specific role. Either way, his looks are what got him through the door.

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo and sytyl
He lacks facial height due to very short middle third and short lower third.
no like you did for his older version. Also did you give him nasiolabial folds jfl.

Last edited:
Most pretty boys hit puberty extremely late so they keep youthful features for longer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
no like you did for his adult version. Also did you give him nasiolabial folds jfl.
I didn’t understand that first part and no the lighting just makes it more visible.

Last edited:
Also he has a 1.2 midface. Here’s a corrective morph to make him look older (and I lowered his midface from a 1.18 to a 1.03):

Original:

View attachment 572605

View attachment 572609
He’s 25 in this picture. He went from looking like a 13 year old to a 16/17 year old.
DiCaprio midface never was above 1.05, let alone 1.2 (jfl). Me and Alarico8 measured his midface months, motnhs ago and its ranging from 1.01 to 1.06 depending on picture. Picture you used is literally 1.03-1.04 depending on small error everyone can make. His midface looks overly compact due to high facial width + actual short midface lenght.

DiCaprio midface never was above 1.05, let alone 1.2 (jfl). Me and Alarico8 measured his midface months, motnhs ago and its ranging from 1.01 to 1.06 depending on picture. Picture you used is literally 1.03-1.04 depending on small error everyone can make. His midface looks overly compact due to high facial width + actual short midface lenght.
View attachment 572982
I’ll measure it again later. I got 1.18, which makes sense as his midface looks extremely compact, almost to a fault. The morph I made came out as 1.03, which looks more like an actual 1.03 than the original you’re claiming is.

I’ll measure it again later. I got 1.18, which makes sense as his midface looks extremely compact, almost to a fault. The morph I made came out as 1.03, which looks more like an actual 1.03 than the original you’re claiming is.
Its obvious his midface isnt anywhere above 1.1. Make your measurements later, it can be slighty different than mine but still it should be in 1.02-1.05 range.

He was verylatepubertycel

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Its obvious his midface isnt anywhere above 1.1. Make your measurements later, it can be slighty different than mine but still it should be in 1.02-1.05 range.
I don’t think that’s obvious at all. His midface looks extremely compact.

I don’t think that’s obvious at all. His midface looks extremely compact.
Did a quick second measurement, and I think I was measuring wrong. I went from the medial canthus to the top of the lips, not from the center of the iris.

The original was a 1.08, morph was a 1.02.