Leonardo Dicaprio girlfriend said: ‘He always knows how to make me happy, I didn’t know he had $300M’

AustinCutler

AustinCutler

Platinum
"Leonardo DiCaprio, 49, enjoys a private yacht vacation worth $32M with his 19-year-old girlfriend ‘He always knows how to make me happy, I didn’t know he had $300M’"

That was in the fuckin article JFL :lul::lul: yea u go out with a superstar who has been around since the early 90s and you dont know he is ultra rich JUST FUCKING LOL! :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997, sub5c3l, Dicklet3incher and 2 others
she's a zoomette so she might unironically be that dumb that she didn't know jfl

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l, Dicklet3incher and AustinCutler
Then she meets him at a cannes premiere. Another lying whore

• JFL
Reactions: AustinCutler
"Leonardo DiCaprio, 49, enjoys a private yacht vacation worth $32M with his 19-year-old girlfriend ‘He always knows how to make me happy, I didn’t know he had $300M’"

That was in the fuckin article JFL :lul::lul: yea u go out with a superstar who has been around since the early 90s and you dont know he is ultra rich JUST FUCKING LOL! :lul:
Whatever she might knew or didnt knew, She is going to get pump and dumped like a whore just like the rest of dicaprios gfs and is going to enjoy every second of it, Brutal

• JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997

Users who are viewing this thread

Back