Leonardo dicaprio tbh

Copemaxxing

Copemaxxing

sfs,tyson,ankle,wirsts,clavicle,neanderthal pill

Being prettyboy is such a halo. You cant do a compilation like this with a very masc looking guy tbg ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, RAITEIII, Deleted member 5912 and 2 others
no pretty boy for clavicle

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 5912, HeavenAdmιn and 7 others
Every night in my dreams
I see you, I feel you
That is how I know you go on
Far across the distance
And spaces between us
You have come to show you go on
Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that the heart does go on
Once more you open the door
And you're here in my heart
And my heart will go on and on

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 6856 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Marsiere214, Deleted member 7863 and 1 other person
No Leo dicaprio for 0 dimorphism or height or good muscle base or prettyboy and nw0
(minimum to get landwhales 2020)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: karbo, Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 5292 and 2 others
Leo is the most drooled over male of all time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 5292 and Copemaxxing
prettyboys may appeal to girls at first but they will get cucked later since they have no power in the social hiearchy. If a prettyboy is at a pub and there is some more masc looking chads bigger frames etc they can bully him into submission without him being able to do a single thing like the twink he is. And aint no girl wanna be with no defensless twink , its legit over how is your girl gonna feel protected when you cant stand up to bullies jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292, Marsiere214 and Copemaxxing
prettyboys may appeal to girls at first but they will get cucked later since they have no power in the social hiearchy. If a prettyboy is at a pub and there is some more masc looking chads bigger frames etc they can bully him into submission without him being able to do a single thing like the twink he is. And aint no girl wanna be with no defensless twink , its legit over how is your girl gonna feel protected when you cant stand up to bullies jfl
THIS TBH BUT WHY NOT HAVING A PRETTYBOY FACE WITH A RESPECTABLE BODY (LIKE david laid)

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and Deleted member 5292
T Bag fanvid mogs

• JFL
Reactions: Copemaxxing
The dream of every jb

• +1
THIS TBH BUT WHY NOT HAVING A PRETTYBOY FACE WITH A RESPECTABLE BODY (LIKE david laid)
you can but prettyboys usually have genetically weak frames except laid but he also has a much more developed face overall then pbs. Im trying to educate the forum on this , besides looks girls obvs want someone whos respected. Seeing other dudes making fun of a prettyboy will 100% turn her off. Prettyboys hopes are being born tall and decent frame so they dont look like total wimps

• +1
looks like shit
Keep sucking on DiCaprio's dick you are even more in love with him than his fan girls, meanwhile Knepper has women making videos about him at 50 years old being an almost unknown actor while DiCaprio looks like a bloated russian lesbian that cries about enviroment.

• JFL
you can but prettyboys usually have genetically weak frames except laid but he also has a much more developed face overall then pbs. Im trying to educate the forum on this , besides looks girls obvs want someone whos respected. Seeing other dudes making fun of a prettyboy will 100% turn her off. Prettyboys hopes are being born tall and decent frame so they dont look like total wimps
Would you consider this pb? 31B273D5 1128 4FB3 988F C94837BDDD0F

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 6512
How did you find this thread? wtf are you that obssesed with leo that you typed in the search bar „leonardo dicaprio“ or what jfl
“Panties” :what: