Leonardo dicaprios new 19 yo giga stacy 5'9 girlfriend.(entering this threads leads to instant roping and long term brain damage)

mortis

mortis

htn+pilled
Absolutely brutal, this is what kings status,money and looks gets you. 99.999% of males sub dicaprio have no place on this gay planet and will slavemax their life to get nothing at the end.her name is eden polani, 19 yeqrs old and 5'8.5 she is unfortunately a fucking jew
20230206 133440
20230206 133439
20230206 133438
20230206 133436
20230206 133435
20230206 133434

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: nofap, mug, SubhumanCurrycel and 18 others
I feel like Leonardo has an account on is. and .org
He must be giga BlackPilled about lookism by now

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: deadstock, 6PSLcel, Over and 22 others
Appeal not that high features are too model esque

Softer looking girls mog

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Over, oldcell, Chadeep and 16 others
MtF transgender no doubt. Hollywood is full with these sodomites. If I grope the groin area I will feel a penis i am sure of it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, Deleted member 24712, flippasav and 25 others
One doesn’t need to be on this site to be blackpilled. Leo got famous only due to his looks, even a nigger brain can self asses that looks are important after knowing that the only reason people like you are because of looks.

• +1
Reactions: oldcell, Allornothing, Darwined and 18 others
Appeal not that high features are too model esque

Softer looking girls mog
Shhhh dont have original thoughts here, pretend to like the same generic plastic models as everyone else for those sweet sweet reacts and validation

• JFL
Reactions: mug and Hentaiwatcher69
MtF transgender no doubt. Hollywood is full with these sodomites. If I grope the groin area I will feel a penis i am sure of it
This one knows

Very good looking. Wow

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, Deleted member 23157 and mortis
Looks like a 27 yo tranny

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mug, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Splinter901 and 7 others
Definitely got a nose job

Nice cheekbones.

he is my favourite man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mug, Deleted member 26212 and the BULL
Those proportions are so bad. She doesn't have a butt at all, she is like a guy.

Even BBL and breast implants won't save her because her proportions. If she does get that work done (if she hasn't had breast work already) she will just look weird.

looks weird af. i prefer this

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2, Deleted member 23289, Sprinkles and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
I am now convinced that Leo is gay, and all his girlfriends have been fake, just for PR.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Jungcuck, Deleted member 19036 and 1 other person
Based leo not settling with old hags far from suicide fuel this is inspiration

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, Deleted member 23289, Darwined and 8 others
19? bwhaahahahahaha! looks like utter dogshit

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, Splinter901, Deleted member 23778 and 1 other person
looks like she is in her late 20s

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
He doesnt care about blackpill. He descended and still get prime bitches

• +1
Reactions: Squirreljak
One doesn’t need to be on this site to be blackpilled. Leo got famous only due to his looks, even a nigger brain can self asses that looks are important after knowing that the only reason people like you are because of looks.
Brad Pitt had a very uncomfortable interview (30 years ago) where he talked about looks privilege also. He was saying that doors were opening for him left and right. Constantly being told that he had exactly the right looks for a lot of different main-figure roles in movies.

He also said that many very talented actors that he knew were getting put aside for him, just because of his better looks despite him being a much less experienced/talented actor at the time.

After saying that he got uncomfortable as fuck and didn't want to talk about it anymore.

Original yt account/video was deleted JFL. Only have this mention of it on .is

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: Darwined, jojoyou, Elvisandreaa and 3 others
She's a gigastacy. He really never Lost in his life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
Politzer prize tier picture
3276834 20230206 133434

is this one gonna be a keeper :feelshmm: she has 6 years to prove herself :feelshmm:

• JFL
I am now convinced that Leo is gay, and all his girlfriends have been fake, just for PR.

'You could sit and talk to him for hours and still not learn anything about him, such is his mystery'
extremely based :feelsez: never open up to anyone :bigbrain:
He probably is a shitty person who wants to fuck really young women
:soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Sprinkles, Deleted member 9779 and 4 others
Those proportions are so bad. She doesn't have a butt at all, she is like a guy.

Even BBL and breast implants won't save her because her proportions. If she does get that work done (if she hasn't had breast work already) she will just look weird.
her proportions are elite. she's just very skinny

• JFL
Reactions: sibience
Too much bones not enough meat.

Absolutely brutal, this is what kings status,money and looks gets you. 99.999% of males sub dicaprio have no place on this gay planet and will slavemax their life to get nothing at the end.her name is eden polani, 19 yeqrs old and 5'8.5 she is unfortunately a fucking jew
View attachment 2068940View attachment 2068941View attachment 2068942View attachment 2068943View attachment 2068944View attachment 2068945
Idk what kind of low t man find her atttractive, shés repulsive to me.
This is prime apeal

• Ugh..
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2, Allornothing, Deleted member 23289 and 3 others
extremely based :feelsez: never open up to anyone :bigbrain:
Well, a lot of actors as well as other famous and rich people(politicians, businessmen,etc.) are able to bullshit for hours, they can talk and talk but don't really say anything. They are helped by a PR department for that, learn how to dodge tricky questions, interviewers also instructed before not to ask about their personal life, etc., so these people can easily shape their public image however they want - what you see there, it's just another role they are performing, it's not their real person.

• +1
Reactions: Darwined and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
She looks better on that candid
Kinda artificial on the other pics

Idk what kind of low t man find her atttractive, shés repulsive to me.
This is prime apeal
View attachment 2069080
that's shopped right

anyway, hole in the op is a fogger due to healthy development, good pheno and a well proportioned, high class skeleton. she could gain some weight yes but some men put more emphasis on a more fogger look over raw childbearing capacity which is what your pic demonstrates

Out of all the girls Leo has dated since the 90s, 23 year old Blake Lively [during 2011] was his biggest & greatest pull till date not gonna lie. Second comes Bundchen and Morrone I guess. Nigga has knocked-up S-tier girls while the rest of the almost entire male population is fighting for a mere text back from a becky. :feelsbadman: :feelscry: :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman
This is forever engraved in every girls mind. That young Leo is a mogger and carries those genes regardless of his current looks.

• +1
Reactions: Survivor95, Deleted member 9779 and p0lishsubhuman
She is like a female version of Jordan Barrett.

• JFL
Looks like a tranny

An underaged 19yo?? Lock this PEDOPHILE UP!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, p0lishsubhuman and MoggerChad
he's in coping phase. soon he'll be ging for 16 year olds once he's 50

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Allornothing
yeah she looks like shit for 19. leo seems to want to project an image that he fucs tall models exclusivly instead of what's really hot which are 4'10 fuck toys. this means he's probably gay or bi like most hollyweirdos and he enjoys fucking men sized things

• JFL
she's not that great looking, so probably he picked her for being potential baby mama mateiral (their children will get the non-leathal v@x)

View attachment 2068940View attachment 2068941View attachment 2068942View attachment 2068943View attachment 2068944View attachment 2068945
Looks or not I'd have marched her in to the gas chamber myself in 1946

• JFL
She isn't a Stacey I'd say staceylite is a fair claim.

what a slayer

Well, a lot of actors as well as other famous and rich people(politicians, businessmen,etc.) are able to bullshit for hours, they can talk and talk but don't really say anything. They are helped by a PR department for that, learn how to dodge tricky questions, interviewers also instructed before not to ask about their personal life, etc., so these people can easily shape their public image however they want - what you see there, it's just another role they are performing, it's not their real person.
yes but this is also appropriate for private life. sadly even people you 'trust' you can have disagreements with and they'll feel vindicated for disparaging you in the meantime. even treating holes as entirely disposable like Leo and letting your SMV speak for itself can be much better in the long run, if you're blackpilled you can't really expect to have a "meaningful relationship" with a hole anyway. or it's a pipedream. every detail you tell about yourself to a normie is a potential weapon in its hand :feelshmm:

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back