LeonidasGui researches Barrett for 6 hours a day for a year

asdvek

asdvek

on tren ace 200 + dianabol 50

Nigga what? Researching another man for 6 hours a day for a fucking year? What the fuck? Imagine all the productive shit u can do for 6 hours a day and this nigga researches a homosexual man that is aspie and infant skull looking as someone squeezed his head to be as wide and short as possible in a hydraulic press LOOL nigga what?

@LeonidasGui Get help you faggot

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lyxguxx, horizontallytall, thvg and 11 others
nigga doing all that just for pei to be more famous than him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lyxguxx, zurzolo and asdvek
6 hours a day to get instant ignored if he find him jfl

• JFL
Reactions: gigell, WeiWei, asdvek and 1 other person
And not ur business if ur not intrested and just hating

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lucifer6969, iblamechico, goo25 and 2 others
View attachment 3032267

Nigga what? Researching another man for 6 hours a day for a fucking year? What the fuck? Imagine all the productive shit u can do for 6 hours a day and this nigga researches a homosexual man that is aspie and infant skull looking as someone squeezed his head to be as wide and short as possible in a hydraulic press LOOL nigga what?

i wonder what jordan would think if he heard about this nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and asdvek
leonidas gui is probably jordan jfl

• JFL
  • +1
What did you research that took that much time about him?
His life all pictures possible what he was like how he got treated looked on 100+ friends social medias etc

• JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer
His life all pictures possible what he was like how he got treated looked on 100+ friends social medias etc
BUT WHY? JORDAN BARRETT IS LITERALLY GAY/HOMOSEXUAL BRO HES MARRIED TO ANOTHER MALE LOOOOOOOOOOOL

Wait bro im sorry man i respect u, thanks for researching barrett, u research for 6 hours a day and this is how u get treated that's sad bro, barrett is the best psl god bro

BUT WHY? JORDAN BARRETT IS LITERALLY GAY/HOMOSEXUAL BRO HES MARRIED TO ANOTHER MALE LOOOOOOOOOOOL
Stfu he isnt Married he was with 100 females before husband

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
View attachment 3032267

Sounds gay

• JFL
Stfu he isnt Married he was with 100 females before husband
Thank u for researching him 6 hours a day bro tag me in ur barrett threads im barrett fan

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Thank u for researching him 6 hours a day bro tag me in ur barrett threads im barrett fan
wdym? Why act like u isnt hater

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico and asdvek

• +1
I kneel.

• JFL
nigga making fanfic for a grown man

• WTF
  • +1
So, what did you find? If someone researches something that much, it would be pity not to learn something from it, tell me something about it, if you can, you must have some insight

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo, asdvek, Darkeningstar and 1 other person
I wonder how many years of bro's life he'd give up to be turned into the dog Barrett holds in his avi :feelshehe:

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: asdvek and GlamourPursuer
If you see barrett can you ask him why when he is together with Chico he has cortisol spikes?

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer and asdvek
he found out thst hes gay
I know what you mean, but let's see: i'm not saying that it was productive time, nor that i would do it. I said that studying everything for such large period of time, you will get some insight, i might not have. So by him teaching you that you do not need to spend it to get such insight.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zurzolo and GlamourPursuer
I know what you mean, but let's see: i'm not saying that it was productive time, nor that i would do it. I said that studying everything for such large period of time, you will get some insight, i might not have. So by him teaching you that you do not need to spend it to get such insight.
He can't barrett is his One ring

Wdym @Pei no

What u wanna know then
Anything you find fascinating and insights into looksmax theory and some lifepills in general, what you found: "whoah" when you researched

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
Anything you find fascinating and insights into looksmax theory and some lifepills in general, what you found: "whoah" when you researched
Tbh naked pics photographers took of him when child

is that why hes gay/bi? whats your theory
he had girlfriends when young people that went to school with him Said he had mostly Female friends and i remember pics taken by photograph with his hirlfriend and barretts Dick is out so i belive barrett got raped and he became gay later in life from it

• So Sad
Reactions: GlamourPursuer
Have patience he has autism

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: fuse, Darkeningstar and asdvek
inject testosterone

• WTF
View attachment 3032267

he had girlfriends when young people that went to school with him Said he had mostly Female friends and i remember pics taken by photograph with his hirlfriend and barretts Dick is out so i belive barrett got raped and he became gay later in life from it
a grandma held my arm one time

• JFL