"lesbian" htb wants me to "convince" her into dating me

RonnieMcNuttMaxxing

RonnieMcNuttMaxxing

Iron
there's this tall blonde girl in my class that i asked out a week ago and we went on a date the day after that and she was commenting on how she thought i was cool and she kept touching me and she gave me her sweater to keep and then the same week she tells me she's a lesbian??? so i have barely talked to her at all this week since i thought she was friend zoning me and all of a sudden she hits me up and says "Even though i said that you couldn't convince me ill try things with you maybe🤭.
🙂
like if you actually convince me I don’t know how but you probably could. Honestly I’ve only in my history of crushes and people I’ve liked I’ve only ever liked woman you’re the first boy I’ve liked honestly so I’m a bit confused In general"

nibba what? LOL

what should i do? I want to fuck her but idk if she is a waste of time or not.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: twojei, Kao, Whatever and 1 other person
tell her u have a huge cock

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kao, Acion and Venzord
Convince her? She wants you to beg for it. If a girl wants to hook up, no convincing is needed. Be harsh with her or skip her.

• +1
Reactions: twojei, Kao, TechnoBoss and 3 others
I want a lesbian gf 😭

• JFL
Reactions: Kao
there's this tall blonde girl in my class that i asked out a week ago and we went on a date the day after that and she was commenting on how she thought i was cool and she kept touching me and she gave me her sweater to keep and then the same week she tells me she's a lesbian??? so i have barely talked to her at all this week since i thought she was friend zoning me and all of a sudden she hits me up and says "Even though i said that you couldn't convince me ill try things with you maybe🤭.
🙂
like if you actually convince me I don’t know how but you probably could. Honestly I’ve only in my history of crushes and people I’ve liked I’ve only ever liked woman you’re the first boy I’ve liked honestly so I’m a bit confused In general"

nibba what? LOL

what should i do? I want to fuck her but idk if she is a waste of time or not.
She might be a bisexual. And if you are actually very good looking or more feminine looking, that's when lesbians might be attracted to you. Are you a prettyboy? If not, she might be wanting to use you in any ways like family pressure or sum. If u are a pretty guy, then hit it man, its genuine :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Kao
I had a similar situation
Ended up bad

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Kao and RonnieMcNuttMaxxing
She might be a bisexual. And if you are actually very good looking or more feminine looking, that's when lesbians might be attracted to you. Are you a prettyboy? If not, she might be wanting to use you in any ways like family pressure or sum. If u are a pretty guy, then hit it man, its genuine :lul:
yeah im prettyboymaxxing since im lowkey a cutecel. she just said she found me physically attractive

• +1
Reactions: Venzord
Sounds like this Stacy I went to high school with, tall and blonde and perfect face, she was obviously into girls and could pull them easier than 99% of guys could. I’ll seriously never stop cooming to it.

She didn’t have a boyfriend until her mid 20s. It’s just not right for her to be with a guy, she’s too perfect. Her and I would’ve had Gigachad sons though.