• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, T50 Mogger, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 6 others
Why would I want to live past 45

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
so thats why its called taking ur last breath

• +1
Reactions: rolex, hattrick and Deleted member 27452
i dont really ever breathe tho i constantly mew and my nose is clogged so i just live through air in my ears i think its how it gets in my body

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, aspiringexcel and Deleted member 27452
look into increasing your control pause and buteyko breathing you should breathe as slow as you COMFORTABLY can, through practicing with a chronometer

• +1
Reactions: Crusile, BrahminBoss and Deleted member 24712
Lifefuel gonna start hyperventilating to end it quickly theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Deleted member 27511
look into increasing your control pause and buteyko breathing you should breathe as slow as you COMFORTABLY can, through practicing with a chronometer
so breathing less is legit? ive encountered these ideas in old vedic books and in shiva tantra where breathing methods such as slowing ones breath was said to extend lifespan

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Deleted member 5815
so breathing less is legit? ive encountered these ideas in old vedic books and in shiva tantra where breathing methods such as slowing ones breath was said to extend lifespan
yeah breathing more slowly having a higher control pause helps you retain more CO2 to oxygenate your cells better and lower your stress hormones, hyperventilation leads to diseases that lower lifespan

• +1
Reactions: Crusile
peat and buteyko look the exact same lol the two practices increase co2 lead to a similar elite big brain physiognomy imagine combining them both @BrahminBoss

i didnt feel alive after i lost my hair

Isnt butokyo an exercise and not something you do 24/7? (I dont know)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
Isnt butokyo an exercise and not something you do 24/7? (I dont know)
it's a breathing technique you do consciously as an exercise that is supposed to lower your respiratory rate even while you're sleeping and arent conscious of your breathing

manually breathing 24/7 would be torture

• +1
Reactions: Crusile
just thought of this: higher cardiovascular ability from exercise should slow down your breathing and make you buteko breath naturally, there4 exercise is healthy. The best form of exercise being light cardio at low heartrate/breathing rate
it's a breathing technique you do consciously as an exercise that is supposed to lower your respiratory rate even while you're sleeping and arent conscious of your breathing

manually breathing 24/7 would be torture

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
Slower heartrate is what you mean not less breaths jfl