"Less competition for me bro"

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
Is it just me or is this THE MOST FUCKING CUCKOLDY phrase ever?

You literally admit that you are so worthless that you have to have no competition in order to win.

Thats why I am always saying, even if women lowered their standards so that incels could sleep with them, it wouldn't change much.

WHY?

Because the only way to be truly happy is to be better than the others.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pikabro, kovacs, pneumocystosis and 2 others
Great advice

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
literally makes no sense

would you rather have to work harder to get something or get it without trying?

• +1
Reactions: BongMog, Jase and zura
In order to use the internet you gotta be 18+ with minimum of 100+ iq

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, BongMog, Jase and 1 other person
Never thought about it that way. Good post op.
How big is your dick?

• JFL
Reactions: BongMog, MoggerGaston, tombradylover and 2 others
Is it just me or is this THE MOST FUCKING CUCKOLDY phrase ever?

You literally admit that you are so worthless that you have to have no competition in order to win.
cuck how?

it is the most logic shit that you can say

ugly guys never asked to be ugly and they know there are guys who are insanely gl

you cant do anything against gl dudes

literally makes no sense

would you rather have to work harder to get something or get it without trying?
I will give you an example.

Tate said the other day how he saw a tall black dude fat, wasting his genetics whilst he could've been beautiful and got all the girls.

"Less competition for me anyway"

If you were a chad you wouldn't mind having more competition as you would still win. If a girl got with you because there was nobody else, she would have fantasies of cheating on you with a chad

cuck how?

it is the most logic shit that you can say

ugly guys never asked to be ugly and they know there are guys who are insanely gl

you cant do anything against gl dudes
Well my point is exactly that, you shouldn't pray that gl dudes dissapear but rather focus on ascending and mogging them

Your thread contradicts itself, with less competition you have more chance of being better than others.

Your thread contradicts itself, with less competition you have more chance of being better than others.
Yeah but thats not a good way of looking at life imo.

If every better looking dude disappears, you'd swim in pussy, but if one of them stayed, every woman would cheat on you to be with him. Every woman.

I don't think I am a narcy for saying this, but the only true way of being happy is having something others don't. Praying others will lose it is just fucked, instead you should do whatever it takes to take you to the next level, in this case, take your looks to the next level.

Likewise, if women gave chance to incels, thus basically "removing competition" in this regard, those not-anymore-incels would still have worse lives than the good looking dudes.

I will give you an example.

Tate said the other day how he saw a tall black dude fat, wasting his genetics whilst he could've been beautiful and got all the girls.

"Less competition for me anyway"

If you were a chad you wouldn't mind having more competition as you would still win. If a girl got with you because there was nobody else, she would have fantasies of cheating on you with a chad
admitting you aren't as good as someone isn't "cucked"... it's simply reflecting the truth

for instance, 99.99% of people are objectively worse than Ronaldo at soccer, but does that mean they are automatically cucked for saying so? No. It's better to have an adequate understanding of where you are in the totem pole than to be deluded and claim to be the best

the truth is not everyone here (you and me included) won't become 10/10 gigamogger models and thats okay. As long as we looksmax and get the girls we want thats all anyone can ask for. We don't need to mog everyone to the moon and back.

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
admitting you aren't as good as someone isn't "cucked"... it's simply reflecting the truth

for instance, 99.99% of people are objectively worse than Ronaldo at soccer, but does that mean they are automatically cucked for saying so? No. It's better to have an adequate understanding of where you are in the totem pole than to be deluded and claim to be the best

the truth is not everyone here (you and me included) won't become 10/10 gigamogger models and thats okay. As long as we looksmax and get the girls we want thats all anyone can ask for. We don't need to mog everyone to the moon and back.
I agree for the most part, tho I never said how admitting you are worse than someone else is cucked.

My point is just how you have to be honest to yourself because it gives you that rage and motivation to do something about the said thing you are worse than someone in.

These people aren't cucks because they admit they aren't as good looking, but because they don't do anything about it.

Imo the people that go out and scream "tax the rich" have this same mindset: doing nothing at all yet are convinced they have been destroyed by someone else being successful

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus
I agree for the most part, tho I never said how admitting you are worse than someone else is cucked.

My point is just how you have to be honest to yourself because it gives you that rage and motivation to do something about the said thing you are worse than someone in.

These people aren't cucks because they admit they aren't as good looking, but because they don't do anything about it.

Imo the people that go out and scream "tax the rich" have this same mindset: doing nothing at all yet are convinced they have been destroyed by someone else being successful
i can agree with that

Handshake Bros GIF

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma