Reactions: Deleted member 3043
being less ethnic

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: shibo and Deleted member 3043
what do you mean? if you mean strong and dark then that's desirable

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, beyourself and Deleted member 2227
What you mean by ethnic eyebrows? this exist? show examples.

What you mean by ethnic eyebrows? this exist? show examples.
I guess he means the curviness. If so, wax them OP. Don't pluck as, as a poster above stated, a volume is desirable unless you're truly a deathnik with those overgrown bushes replacing human brows

• +1
Reactions: Slob
I guess he means the curviness. If so, wax them OP. Don't pluck as, as a poster above stated, a volume is desirable unless you're truly a deathnik with those overgrown bushes replacing human brows

WHAT??? :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsgiga::feelsgiga::feelswow::whatfeels::feelswhere:

Don't make sense, the curviness is just by gender majority times, and what shape of Eyebrows you are talking about in first place?

Ethnic eyebrows tend to have a stronger curve to them aka more feminine and they're also higher above the eyes. There's not much you can do about this. Basically, you're ethnic and you'll never look white you fucking dumbass. Your eyebrows don't make you look ethnic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and beyourself
Ethnic eyebrows tend to have a stronger curve to them aka more feminine and they're also higher above the eyes. There's not much you can do about this. Basically, you're ethnic and you'll never look white you fucking dumbass. Your eyebrows don't make you look ethnic.
@OwlGod also what you asked

Yeah but they do. I'd even say it's eyebrows most of the time that make me positive whether some guy is a deathnik or not. I feel like deathniks have longer brow hairs in themselves which make them appear pitch black unlike non-deathnik eyebrows that look textured.

Anyway, the worst is that curve. If it's present I'd go for some surgery if such exists OP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
@OwlGod also what you asked

Yeah but they do. I'd even say it's eyebrows most of the time that make me positive whether some guy is a deathnik or not. I feel like deathniks have longer brow hairs in themselves which make them appear pitch black unlike non-deathnik eyebrows that look textured.

Anyway, the worst is that curve. If it's present I'd go for some surgery if such exists OP

I see now, ironically Indians really have bad and round orbitals what cause a lot of UEE too, the format of orbitals will cause the format of eyebrows, ethnics have bad projection and format of them aka feminine (round), that's why the Arched eyebrows (actually the format/shape that you guys are trying to say ins't it?) whites have more sharper orbitals that mean more hooded and hunter eyes with more straight format of eyebrows.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and beyourself
what do you mean? if you mean strong and dark then that's desirable
I see now, ironically Indians really have bad and round orbitals what cause a lot of UEE too, the format of orbitals will cause the format of eyebrows, ethnics have bad projection and format of them aka feminine (round), that's why the Arched eyebrows (actually the format/shape that you guys are trying to say ins't it?) whites have more sharper orbitals that mean more hooded and hunter eyes with more straight format of eyebrows.
Positivr tilted brows and hunter eyes are still posdible in many ethnic especially. Indians Tajik and Turks