Less is more in social interaction I noticed

HurtfulVanity

HurtfulVanity

In the pursuit of happiness
While paying close attention to nt people to try and mimic them I notice they're very comfortable with pauses and silences sometimes taking up to a minute max I've seen to respond you seem more respected I notice then just asking or talking questions after question cause girls talk like this.
You need a need a few different type of phrases to say when something sick happens for example I usually say that's fucking sick, dope or nutty but there's lots of things you can use I've just said these things for a while now.
Social contact is good you gotta cap your homies up and learn the handshakes or at least learn to follow a handshake smoothly also always initiate hugs if you can with people makes you seem like your reaching out to them people around notice that.
I've been applying these things and for the most part they have been working really well to the point where sometimes I forget about my awkwardness or anxiety and I feel truly nt for a bit happens when vibing with the homies usually.
Gl

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 4464 and Mouthbreath