Less is more

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
For almost any surgery, less is more.

Whether it be for ears, nose, cheekbones, jaw implants, chin. The moment it looks uncanny or fake, you’re done for.

Being as conservative as possible and making sure not to go overboard is the best route. Remember, all the stuff we talk about here is subconscious, so even a minor change, can trigger someone to subconsciously treat you differently. Getting a slight asymmetry fixed will make you look more harmonious which makes you look more attractive.

Symmetry= beauty

A few small changes and you will look slightly more attractive. Remember to keep your expectations for how you will look extremely low so if it turns out well, you will be very happy, and if it turns out bad, you won’t be surprised.

Reminder that getting to low bf and adding muscle is the best looksmax you can do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, hooked_on_tonics, Deleted member 685 and 11 others
legit theory. this also goes for everything in life.
its better to be a 5'0 balding mouthbreathing manlet with anorexia and a retruded mandible and maxilla than a 6'7 tall white handsome slayer with top tier zygos orbits and mandible because the former teaches you courage, persistance and self-reliance while the latter only leads to hedonism and a lack of self-actualization.
compare the lives of gandhi and david gandy and you will understand what i mean

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Schönling, Deleted member 3679, Void and 19 others
Reminds me of how I should design my hairline when I get fue. Should I lower my hairline 1 cm of just fill in the temples:unsure:

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Deleted member 2846, 6ft8InTheNetherlands and 1 other person
it has biggest impact if ur at least avg.
I consider myself slightly below average. Im 8% bf and since I was 18 I added a bit of muscle and I got no benefits from that whatsoever. Guess my ectomorph frame is just terrible

In the eyes of foids we are all deformed if we are subchad
nah thats overexaggeration

most women cant get literal chad, but they have high standards

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and 6ft8InTheNetherlands
nah thats overexaggeration

most women cant get literal chad, but they have high standards

Every night I dream about surgeries even though I have a gf because of the black pill it’s gotten so bad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3583 and Deleted member 2486
Every night I dream about surgeries even though I have a gf because of the black pill it’s gotten so bad
my laycount is 2 digits but ive never had an LTR. i cant imagine myself
my laycount is 2 digits but ive never had an LTR. i cant imagine myself
only with ashild ringhus * 😍

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood and Titbot
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
If I ever get my nose done I may just ask that they make it more defined, less bulbous and fat looking, I can deal with the fact its downturned and large

Too afraid they will fuck it up harder

legit theory. this also goes for everything in life.
its better to be a 5'0 balding mouthbreathing manlet with anorexia and a retruded mandible and maxilla than a 6'7 tall white handsome slayer with top tier zygos orbits and mandible because the former teaches you courage, persistance and self-reliance while the latter only leads to hedonism and a lack of self-actualization.
compare the lives of gandhi and david gandy and you will understand what i mean
actually high iq tbh tbh