less obvious positives to the most important looksmax

A

adungonu55

Iron
its really obvious what im talking about

clearly leanmaxxing

yes indeed ur face looks way better but theres so much more that ive gotten from leanmaxxing that feels even better

i wake up 2 hours before my alarm with tons of energy

i dont get tired until well past midnight

i can focus and work way more and still feel great

i feel a lot less stressed even in stressful situations

and its probably because of how changing ur diet rlly makes u feel

i used to believe and love the idea that the only thing that matters was calories and macros but thats jew bs, keep eating goyslop and u will keep wondering “oh why am i so fucking lazy my ancestors were gods”

really you need to cut out everything thats not good for you. keep complex carbs low. cut out seed and vegetable oils entirely. no HFCS. no artificial sweetners. literally everything tastes and feels better once u do this. also make sure ur getting everything from the best source u can. eggs from a local guy who just has chickens (not a farmer). grow ur own fruits and veggies and get the rest from amish people.

so worth it and everything just tastes better. i only eat unhealthy when im out with friends, and even then, i eat a normal meal before i head out to prevent myself from splurging on unhealthy stuff.

its worth feeling like a god

also ur body just looks amazing when u do this

im 16 and havent lifted in well over a month and look like this in the end of the day

463B8F5E BEC5 49D2 81F5 EDD7C00FE32B
7C1BE8C3 17F2 4B6E BFD2 CB88304779E9
50AA3DEB 2599 4C63 AA4A 884D00B24089

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, GalacticHero, Repentsinner and 4 others
j realized the lighting makes it look like i have awful gyno in the 3rd pic rofl

Genes

• +1
Reactions: mogging and babineux
damn bro you have awful gyno

nice physique do you work out and how many calories a day and what's your fav vegetables fruits and meat

its really obvious what im talking about

clearly leanmaxxing

yes indeed ur face looks way better but theres so much more that ive gotten from leanmaxxing that feels even better

i wake up 2 hours before my alarm with tons of energy

i dont get tired until well past midnight

i can focus and work way more and still feel great

i feel a lot less stressed even in stressful situations

and its probably because of how changing ur diet rlly makes u feel

i used to believe and love the idea that the only thing that matters was calories and macros but thats jew bs, keep eating goyslop and u will keep wondering “oh why am i so fucking lazy my ancestors were gods”

really you need to cut out everything thats not good for you. keep complex carbs low. cut out seed and vegetable oils entirely. no HFCS. no artificial sweetners. literally everything tastes and feels better once u do this. also make sure ur getting everything from the best source u can. eggs from a local guy who just has chickens (not a farmer). grow ur own fruits and veggies and get the rest from amish people.

so worth it and everything just tastes better. i only eat unhealthy when im out with friends, and even then, i eat a normal meal before i head out to prevent myself from splurging on unhealthy stuff.

its worth feeling like a god

also ur body just looks amazing when u do this

im 16 and havent lifted in well over a month and look like this in the end of the day

View attachment 1922821View attachment 1922822View attachment 1922823
Are you gymmaxxed and if yes for how long?

yea how long have u been lifting for

help w gymmaxing through PM’s plz

nice physique do you work out and how many calories a day and what's your fav vegetables fruits and meat
i dont lift anymore due to time
stopped tracking calories
fav veg fruits and meat cant really pick one, for meat, fish lamb beef chicken, fruits, just whatevers good in the season, vegetables, tomatoes

• +1
Reactions: mogging