Less than half a year until 2025

MostGLSlayer

MostGLSlayer

Kraken
Fuck, 2025 sounds unreal. Can’t believe we’re halfway through the year already.

How many of us are gonna stay rotting in this shithole? What are you gonna do to ascend and get out of this mental asylum by 2025?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055, watah, GabachoCopium and 15 others
Nigga 2024 just started recently tf u saying

• +1
Reactions: maarda, owlofathena, theonewhocantascend and 1 other person
  • +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, maarda, GabachoCopium and 9 others
How many of us are gonna stay rotting in this shithole?
Not me.

What are you gonna do to ascend and get out of this mental asylum by 2025?
Leanmax, Accutanemax, hairmax, eyelashes and eyebrows max, stylemax, accessories max, braces max, and neurotypical max. I'm already doing that. My situation requires only softmaxing, fortunately.

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: maarda, watah, JohnDoe and 5 others
Fuck, 2025 sounds unreal. Can’t believe we’re halfway through the year already.

How many of us are gonna stay rotting in this shithole? What are you gonna do to ascend and get out of this mental asylum by 2025?
I plan to quit by the end of August

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: maarda, datboijj, owlofathena and 2 others
@Madridista Why sad reaction?

• +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer and Madridista
I’m gonna delete my account in 2025. Having an account here is like a self inflicted curse.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: maarda, falcon1, Lookologist003 and 2 others
Less than half a year till my nut babies pop out of you and ascend your bloodline:feelsgood:

I’m gonna delete my account in 2025. Having an account here is like a self inflicted curse.
You wouldn't need to delete if you had something else going tbh. The site's not the problem. It kinda feeds it but you can definitely get out without deleting. And besides, you'll likely register again anyway. Hilarious amount of users with 'returns' at the end of their names.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, owlofathena, falcon1 and 3 others
You wouldn't need to delete if you had something else going tbh. The site's not the problem. It kinda feeds it but you can definitely get out without deleting. And besides, you'll likely register again anyway. Hilarious amount of users with 'returns' at the end of their names.
True, I totally forgot about .org when I was winning irl. Only came back here to rot whenever I start taking L’s.

JoinedNov 26, 2019Posts4,230Reputation5,750

• +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer
Oct 9, 2022Posts13,728Reputation26,69

yeah I can’t believe it lol, feels like yesterday I joined I remember how it went down and my first post and everything.

I remember that @Floda shit too.

op has been here longer tho.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MostGLSlayer and asdvek
I’m continuing skincare I’m gonna add a stem cell cream and continue hydrsfsiclas , hydra facials apparently have andrechronome

And also continue with vibration therapy for bone growth

And gonna inject Hgh and test after that do surgeries

• +1
2025 is when the beginning of the end starts.
Nobody will soon think about looksmaxxing anymore.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Nick.Harte and MostGLSlayer
You can tell me its 2050 too i would believe you easily no joke

• JFL
You are acting like this is incels.is when this site is mostly a meme.

There are actual HTNS that post on here.
Being here doesn't necessarily mean you never felt the touch of a woman.

Not me.

Leanmax, Accutanemax, hairmax, eyelashes and eyebrows max, stylemax, accessories max, braces max, and neurotypical max. I'm already doing that. My situation requires only softmaxing, fortunately.
Everything beside height and face maxing is cope

yeah I can’t believe it lol, feels like yesterday I joined I remember how it went down and my first post and everything.

I remember that @Floda shit too.

op has been here longer tho.
u made many post about elite and I believe elite made curse with users coming back to this site

Fuark time goes by so fast

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
Fucking hell why is the time flying..

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: alurmo, MostGLSlayer, Dendoni and 9 others
time is moving fast it will be Christmas in no time enjoy the moment

@SecularIslamist brutal... 1.5 years on this shithole forum already, where does the time go?

• Woah
Reactions: SecularIslamist
@SecularIslamist brutal... 1.5 years on this shithole forum already, where does the time go?
Realistically what else would I have been doing? I think for me, I Probably would've gotten a couple more platinum trophies or taken some shitty advice from r/WallStreetBets

• So Sad
Reactions: JohnDoe
Realistically what else would I have been doing? I think for me, I Probably would've gotten a couple more platinum trophies or taken some shitty advice from r/WallStreetBets
well all the time spent shitposting on this forum could have been spent getting a wife, or improving our lives in some significant way instead of rotting on a forum full of 15 year old indians. Total fucking time waste, what the fuck is wrong with us?

well all the time spent shitposting on this forum could have been spent getting a wife, or improving our lives in some significant way instead of rotting on a forum full of 15 year old indians. Total fucking time waste, what the fuck is wrong with us?
I honestly feel I'm doing all I can I just can't break ourmt of my situation. The only thing that's negatively impacted me from being here is my gym routine and working habits.

Not me.

Tips to do this in Spain? I feel I just need to talk to girls since we are more open than in other countries, but I still havent even tried lol.

Damn less than 975 years to 3000
Can't wait