Lesson I learned: Never show your weakness to a girl

improover

improover

#JamesGang
I remember a couple years ago talking to a girl I know and we were discussing about how hard is it for girls compared to guys, and she was getting mad and gave me the example of being sexually harassed on buses. So I told her I was sexually harrassed on a bus as well, you know what she did? She giggled and said "You got sexually harrased in a bus?? When? haha" I just ended the conversation there and learned to never show any weakness to a girl anymore. If I laughed at her bad experience she would've told all her friends and ruined my life, but somehow it's ok for her to laugh at me, and if I ever tell anyone about this they will call me a little bitch and mock me.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: PrisonMike, baruch, JustRelax and 23 others
i would've slapped that bitch across the face if she said that, and no other nigga would do anything about that because i'm such high t.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: ChadsAreCool, Copeful, Chinese godfather778 and 11 others
i would've slapped that bitch across the face if she said that, and no other nigga would do anything about that because i'm such high t.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrisonMike, Kmscurry, عبد الرحمن and 38 others
Just ruin your life theory
Brazilian buses have either students or people from the lower class who don't mind beating the shit out of you and going to jail. Dude was buffed and much bigger than me, it would be stupid to do anything.

I literally said the same thing but u will get validation while everybody is insulting me.
F
K
I
N
G
M
E
:feelspepo:

• So Sad
Reactions: Patrick Baitman
Just ruin your life theory
Brazilian buses have either students or people from the lower class who don't mind beating the shit out of you and going to jail. Dude was buffed and much bigger than me, it would be stupid to do anything.
oh brazil nvm, i don't want to die in a favela.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Tall and malignant
oh brazil nvm, i don't want to die in a favela.
I just have to move far from the favelas, next year I'll also get my own car so I won't have to deal with this bullshit anymore

I don't get it
I said in a thread that women hate seeing weak things the most :feelspepo: but since i also said that chad wont get as much pussy if he shows that he is giga weak everybody downdooted me

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, sytyl, BigBoy and 1 other person
I remember a couple years ago talking to a girl I know and we were discussing about how hard is it for girls compared to guys, and she was getting mad and gave me the example of being sexually harassed on buses. So I told her I was sexually harrassed on a bus as well, you know what she did? She giggled and said "You got sexually harrased in a bus?? When? haha" I just ended the conversation there and learned to never show any weakness to a girl anymore. If I laughed at her bad experience she would've told all her friends and ruined my life, but somehow it's ok for her to laugh at me, and if I ever tell anyone about this they will call me a little bitch and mock me.

I will never understand people who can't just explain to someone why what they just did is wrong, I do it constantly, on a daily basis, and it never goes wrong. I can't even begin to imagine being disrespected to my face and choosing to keep quiet about it, is it an insecurity thing?

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
Wtf ? How can he sexually assult you in public jfl. Did he grope you or what? Brazil weird af

I will never understand people who can't just explain to someone why what they just did is wrong, I do it constantly, on a daily basis, and it never goes wrong. I can't even begin to imagine being disrespected to my face and choosing to keep quiet about it, is it an insecurity thing?
I could easily explain to her but she laughed at me so she doesn't care. Women have empathy when it's convenient

Wtf ? How can he sexually assult you in public jfl. Did he grope you or what? Brazil weird af
he shoved it up his biceps right in my face and rubbed his dick in my sides

So basically never show your fa ce to a girl.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
I would have had to have mentally or physically abused her till she was in tears on the floor.
Bus was kind of crowded so he used this opportunity to put his biceps right on my face and he was humping his dick in my leg. He was muscular and my head was the the same height as his shoulders. If I said anything I might have been killed to be quite honest
@ lurking IT cucks who think it wouldn't be justified.

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer and Warlow
I would have had to have mentally or physically abused her till she was in tears on the floor.

@ lurking IT cucks who think it wouldn't be justified.
Totally justified but not a good idea

Maybe you should, but if she does this rude and arrogant shit, then you just straight up ghost her

Like you don't need girl like that, you need an loving and supportive girlfriend, not some wild animal shit, you know

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and sytyl
this is all cope shit and waste of my time

if you are ugly = yes dont show weakness

if you are chad = do what you want, she will still suck

next thread please

• +1
Reactions: sytyl, zeroshame, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, SubhumanCurrycel and benchortable
good thread title but the example you provided if plainly autistic

male recieving sexual harassment = means that he already got validated by other females

Maybe you should, but if she does this rude and arrogant shit, then you just straight up ghost her
that's what I did

this is all cope shit and waste of my time

if you are ugly = yes dont show weakness

if you are chad = do what you want, she will still suck

next thread please
If she can get chad she can get other chads, she will cuck me for a more masculine chad
good thread title but the example you provided if plainly autistic

male recieving sexual harassment = means that he already got validated by other females
I got sexually harassed by a male tho :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Make up random shit like oh im insecure ab my nose to chicks youre fucking so they think that you're confiding in them
Other than that never trust a hoe with your problems not even your mom

I talk about looksmaxxing with my oneitis

I have nothing to lose bc she’s taken

• JFL
Reactions: Tall, Dionysus and MentalistKebab
I talk about looksmaxxing with my oneitis

I have nothing to lose bc she’s taken
Lmao, I just imagined myself takling about jaw surgery with females, its cringe asf :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

haha faggot you were sexually harassed!

oh fuck, you must be at least a chadlite

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer and improover
lurk more
Never happened. Never been a girl here. I don't care how many ~400 pound subhumans create accounts called "iamagirlteehee" and LARP as one.

high iq thread

• Woah
Reactions: Dionysus
Weakness ? Whats that lol
just be a Roided Up cocky sex machine that cucks everything in sight theory

Give me more details ngl

I just complain to my crush about not being able to get laid because I’m a short Asian with a 0.39 ES ratio. I talk about blackpill stuff, but she just doesn’t get it. For instance, I told her about a study that showed taller men make more money, and she said “but Jack Ma is tiny”

JFL at normies

• +1
Reactions: Dionysus
I just complain to my crush about not being able to get laid because I’m a short Asian with a 0.39 ES ratio. I talk about blackpill stuff, but she just doesn’t get it. For instance, I told her about a study that showed taller men make more money, and she said “but Jack Ma is tiny”

JFL at normies
just be a billionaire theory

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
Never show your weakness to anyone retard lol