Let me get this straight

try2beme

try2beme

Gaslighters.org
While women are demanding masculine men, height, frame, muscles, it is socially illegal for a man to ask for feminine women, skinny thick and so on.

So women can cherry pick who they deem masculine while men get called pedos and are shunned or seen as misogynistic for being attracted to dimorphism.
I’m not lying, I got called a pedo when I dated a skinny girl by two landwhales and when I beefed these ladies in group chats they told me all the time how I wanted a little girl….. meanwhile one would si,p over that actor who never ages and looks 12 (img pending)

We are severely controlled in this dating market.. why do I have 30k posts you ask? Because I’m free to fully express myself unlike real life and my Jewish country raided by ignorant feminists. Women can like baby faced childish dudes, underage dudes, and the manliest unrealistic men but a man is socially expected to never speak or have standards and settle with a subhuman to create the next gen of a dysgenic family

• +1
Reactions: lucifer6969, overtier1011, truthhurts and 2 others

• JFL
Reactions: iblamechico and lowtiernormiechad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Deleted member 82370
Can you not rep farm? Nobodys gonna take you serious even 1k posts down the line faghot
My balls are literally fermenting in your mouth.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iblamechico, lucifer6969, hypernormie and 2 others
My balls are literally fermenting in your mouth.
Nobody, men or women, would touch your subhumanity with a stick

Nice try tho

• +1
Reactions: overtier1011 and truthhurts
nothing wrong with liking skinny girls, i don't see why that would make you a pedo, they're probably just coping cause they're obese

• +1
Reactions: overtier1011, truthhurts, lowtiernormiechad and 2 others
While women are demanding masculine men, height, frame, muscles, it is socially illegal for a man to ask for feminine women, skinny thick and so on.

So women can cherry pick who they deem masculine while men get called pedos and are shunned or seen as misogynistic for being attracted to dimorphism.
I’m not lying, I got called a pedo when I dated a skinny girl by two landwhales and when I beefed these ladies in group chats they told me all the time how I wanted a little girl….. meanwhile one would si,p over that actor who never ages and looks 12 (img pending)

We are severely controlled in this dating market.. why do I have 30k posts you ask? Because I’m free to fully express myself unlike real life and my Jewish country raided by ignorant feminists. Women can like baby faced childish dudes, underage dudes, and the manliest unrealistic men but a man is socially expected to never speak or have standards and settle with a subhuman to create the next gen of a dysgenic family
Theyre just coping cuz theyre obese

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and try2beme
They called a friend of mine a pedo because he dated girls three years younger. I can't stand males who do not take a stand in this situation, some would rather not fuck than not follow dictates.

• +1
Reactions: JustABadDream, forevergymcelling, goo25 and 2 others
They called a friend of mine a pedo because he dated girls three years younger. I can't stand males who do not take a stand in this situation, some would rather not fuck than not follow dictates.
depends at what Age tho, if It was like 16-13 it's not ideal tbf..

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar

Feminism and and even climate activism are getting financed by the Jews. Greta thunberg is literally related to the Rothschilds jfl. :ogre:

It’s because they did not engage in a logical process to come to that conclusion

You are speaking about women here, they are not known for their logical abilities

They simply want to shame you and will say anything they can think of is most expedient to successfully do it

If you point out how they are wrong, they will simply change the topic, muddy the waters or try and make the debate emotional rather than logical

This is also how most leftists and weak people in general argue

Which is why you shouldn’t argue with them, they are not arguing to come to the most logical conclusion possible, they are arguing in an attempt to bully you out of your opinion

Imagine arguing with any women above 80 kg

It’s legit no different from barking on a dog

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JustABadDream, autistic_tendencies and try2beme