LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT A WORLD WHERE THERE IS NO LOOKISM

Angutoid

Angutoid

Kraken
ITS SHARIA!

BUT WAIT AND LISTEN TO ME BEFORE YOU SPIT YOUR STEREOTYPICAL THOUGHTS ABOUT IT THAT YOU GOT FROM WESTERN MEDIA!
ITS THE ONLY WAY TO LIVE THE HEAVEN IN THIS WORLD EVEN IF YOU DONT BELIEVE IN AFTERLIFE!
IM TALKING ABOUT A WORLD WHERE YOU DON'T HAVE TO SPEND YOUR DAYS ROTTING ON A LOOKSMAXXING FORUM IF YOURE NOT BORN ATTRACTIVE OR TALL
ITS A WORLD WHERE NO MATTER HOW UGLY OR SHORT YOU ARE YOU CAN GET A WIFE THAT WILL NEVER HAVE THE GUTS TO CHEAT ON YOU AND HAVE NO CHANCE BUT TO DESIRE YOU...
OH MY BAD, I SAID WIFE. U CAN GET UP TO 4 WIVES!

OH, HIJABS TURN YOU OFF? DONT WORRY THEY DONT HAVE TO WEAR IT WHEN THEYRE ALONE WITH YOU!
THE SHARIA DOESNT ALLOW WOMEN TO BE LEFT WITH THEIR FILTHY NATURE AND OBEY THE SUPERIOR GENDER...!
AFTER SHARIA, YOU WONT HAVE TO WORRY IF YOUR WIFE HAD A THOUSAND DICKS IN HER MOUTH BECAUSE ADULTERY IS ILLEGAL AND IN THE SHARIA LAW THE PUNISHMENTS ARE MUCH MORE DETTERENT THAN YOU THINK. (CUTTING LIMBS OFF, DEATH, PUBLIC HUMILIATION)
ALL THIS AND THE PRICE FOR IT IS TO HAVE TO PRAY EVERY FRIDAY!
DON'T DISCUSS IF ISLAM IS THE TRUE RELIGION OR NOT UNDER THIS THREAD, OUR TOPIC FOR THIS THREAD IS HOW PERFECT THE ISLAMIC SYSTEM IS!

TAGGING A FELLOW MUSLIMBRO
@SecularIslamist

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: billymidnight, sexy, DarkAscender and 7 others
Based

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: imthesupremecel, SecularIslamist and Angutoid
ITS A WORLD WHERE NO MATTER HOW UGLY OR SHORT YOU ARE YOU CAN GET A WIFE THAT WILL NEVER HAVE THE GUTS TO CHEAT ON YOU AND HAVE NO CHANCE BUT TO DESIRE YOU...
You gotta be rich tho, 50k mehr minimum If youre not Arab to get a ltb wife

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel and Angutoid
Converting rn bro

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel and Angutoid
caged at muslimcels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel and Goth
You gotta be rich tho, 50k mehr minimum If youre not Arab to get a ltb wife
These are modern hoes. It wasn't always like this. Exorbitant Mehr made sense back in those days because women (usually) had no jobs, property or wealth. So it was security in cases of divorce.

Nowadays these western hoejabis want to work, be independent, keep all their money and demand a provider who betabuxxxes them while they contribute nothing. They want benefits of western feminism and islamic traditionalism at the same time. Best of both worlds.

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight, Heatmiser, Clqs and 2 others
it's your world, not mine

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel
it's your world, not mine
NEVER SAID ITS YOURS. HAVE FUN IN YOUR FILTHY WORLD FILLED WITH DEGENERACY WHERE EVEN THAT DEGENARATE OF WOMEN DONT LET U HAVE A SMELL OF THEIR PUSSIES.

• JFL
Reactions: billymidnight
NEVER SAID ITS YOURS. HAVE FUN IN YOUR FILTHY WORLD FILLED WITH DEGENERACY WHERE EVEN THAT DEGENARATE OF WOMEN DONT LET U HAVE A SMELL OF THEIR PUSSIES.
bro thinks sharia woman is not slut like other ''religional tradional'' women from other religions

bro thinks sharia woman is not slut like other ''religional tradional'' women from other religions
CAN YOU READ THE THREAD AGAIN? THEYRE NOT ALLOWED TO BE SLUTS WHEN THERES SHARIA LMAO THERES A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEING A MUSLIM AND LIVING IN A SHARIA COUNTRY

CAN YOU READ THE THREAD AGAIN? THEYRE NOT ALLOWED TO BE SLUTS WHEN THERES SHARIA LMAO THERES A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEING A MUSLIM AND LIVING IN A SHARIA COUNTRY
im just sarcastic, can ur mind understand that

THREAD SOUNDTRACK:

• Love it
Reactions: DarkAscender
You have a disgusting brain

• Woah
Reactions: Angutoid
Sounds great if properly done.

• Love it
Reactions: Angutoid