Let my son’s former best friend watch me…

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

I know what frailty is, I know what the fear is
I (46F) was out shopping the other day and ran into my son’s former best friend. I say former because my son kind of stole his girlfriend a few years ago, around the time they graduated high school, and they haven’t been friends since. He’s always been a great kid, and practically grew up at my house so we chatted a little bit, just asking him how he was, how college is going, etc. then went our seperate ways.

10 minutes or so later, I go into the changing room to try on a few things. I go in the stall and go to close the door, but it won’t close all way. Just didn’t bother me, since it was only slightly cracked open. I start trying on my stuff when I hear some voices come into the changing room and looking in the mirror and that is my son former best friend and his new girlfriend. The girlfriend goes in a stall and he just stands out waiting for her. I get a little nervous, because if I can see him in the mirror, depending what angle he’s at, he could also see me.

I’ve always had a bit of an exhibition kink, but up to this point it had been very minimal and I’ve always done things (flash my bf, sex in the backseat of a car, etc) when I knew, 100%, that people weren’t around.

Well, something snapped in me this day, and I started to get excited at the thought of “accidentally “ exposing myself(or at least changing where there was a chance he would see) Despite the fact that I didn’t have to, I decided to strip all the way down to my bra and underwear to try on the outfit. by the time I had my top and bottom off, he had already noticed he could see in and I could tell he was trying to position himself to get a better view. I changed in and out of a few outfits, never stripping down to anything less than my underwear, and he watched me the whole time. Knowing he was watching me and got me super excited, and I could feel myself getting wet, and so I decided to be more naughty, and try on my last tank top without my bra. I undid my bra clasp and slid it off, then “fumbled” with my tank, making sure he had plenty of time to see.

At this point, I hear his girlfriend come back out of her stall to model something for him, and I can see his attention shift away from me. They end up leaving before I’m done, but holy hell was it the hottest, most exhilarating thing I’ve done in my life! And I’m not going to lie, him being less than half my age was way hotter than I thought it would be too!

• JFL
Reactions: ElySioNs and Darkeningstar
What the fuck do youbread in your free time

Side eye cat

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore