Let the love of my life walk off

roligtvarre4

roligtvarre4

Bronze
Yesterday i was late for my math class. It was in another building (the other part of my school) and we were supposed to meet up im the caffeteria then walk to a cinemahall to watch a film about programming. I was 5 minutes late and my class had already entered the room i was supposed to be in. So i went and looked, i also got help but couldn't find them. Half an hour later and i sat in the caffeteria of the building. I saw this really cute girl talking with her friend. She was tall and had a pretty long neck. She kinda looked like lauren, the dutch model. She wasn't a popular girl neither since the school is deticated to art, mine is deticated to normal school subjects. Seeing her made me feel less lost and made me get this warm feeling. About a minute later she walked to class. I felt so sad, i was alone again. I miss her so much.

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane and mogssssssssssssssss
roligtvarre4

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51821
Damn nigga really saw her and write whole ass story on off topic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Gaygymmaxx and ferfdd
Yesterday i was late for my math class. It was in another building (the other part of my school) and we were supposed to meet up im the caffeteria then walk to a cinemahall to watch a film about programming. I was 5 minutes late and my class had already entered the room i was supposed to be in. So i went and looked, i also got help but couldn't find them. Half an hour later and i sat in the caffeteria of the building. I saw this really cute girl talking with her friend. She was tall and had a pretty long neck. She kinda looked like lauren, the dutch model. She wasn't a popular girl neither since the school is deticated to art, mine is deticated to normal school subjects. Seeing her made me feel less lost and made me get this warm feeling. About a minute later she walked to class. I felt so sad, i was alone again. I miss her so much.
She's getting piped by thugmaxxed Dalits as we speak

Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

• +1
Reactions: roligtvarre4
JFL at this dude having a oneitis on a girl he saw for a grand total of 1 minute

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and mogssssssssssssssss
Damn nigga really saw her and write whole ass story on off topic
Had to explain the situation i was in since it was relevant. i could've thrown in that i later met a mentalcel who thought higher Powers were after him because he got a christmas present but I didn't

• +1
Reactions: mogssssssssssssssss
JFL at this dude having a oneitis on a girl he saw for a grand total of 1 minute
1 min onetis is a speedrun wr for sure