Let us incels save North korea!!

Timmy

Timmy

Kraken
.org family, we need to put our didferences aside and combine our strengths to topple north korra

The plan: Use drones 20k ft above nk and drop millions and billions of counterfit North Korean Won from the sky for a period of 2-3 weeks and cause giga inflation in the country and everythi kg fucks up

They’ll be forced to depend on another countries currency

Then stage 2, the Korean spring shall uprise. Using hacking radio shit they’ll show whats life like in south korea and will want to unite w them. This will be the Korean spring. Who’s fucking down?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kazey, ryuken, WhoTookVendetta and 1 other person
bro north korea is paradise or at least if you are an elite. I wouldn't mind going there and life like a baller if I be worshiped for being white

bro north korea is paradise or at least if you are an elite. I wouldn't mind going there and life like a baller if I be worshiped for being white
If your an elite care for the others bro

who's gonna be our president?

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
For them to listen to K-pop and watch doramas, nah

.org family, we need to put our didferences aside and combine our strengths to topple north korra

The plan: Use drones 20k ft above nk and drop millions and billions of counterfit North Korean Won from the sky for a period of 2-3 weeks and cause giga inflation in the country and everythi kg fucks up

They’ll be forced to depend on another countries currency

Then stage 2, the Korean spring shall uprise. Using hacking radio shit they’ll show whats life like in south korea and will want to unite w them. This will be the Korean spring. Who’s fucking down?
Incel nation would be good ngl, if we team up w .is we can turn it into a nation where we can have infinite stacies and incelphobia is illegal

• +1
Reactions: Timmy