Let us place the "Muh, just get the shot and STFU" aside for a moment

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Say whaat

And yet the vaccine, the cure, was created at the same time the common cold virus (with an added signature (don't worry, nothing dangerous, it just hides from detection)) spread. A perfect analogy is listed in the thread below:

In 2016, I didn't know much about Trump besides him being a lying billionaire that fucked up many businesses and once was a TV personality on some show I think was called The Sorcerer Apprentice. I think. Don't go attacking me with pitchforks if I got that name wrong. I don't care much for commercials, thus TV.

Anyfuckingway, I did not know much about the guy, so I care less who became POTUS. But what sexually assaulted my attention was watching CNN during the final count for the next POOPIEHEAD in 2016. Their attitude was jubilant, as if celebrating Hillary being the next representative of the wealthy society. But when the final numbers ejaculated on everyone, the look on their faces was odd. And priceless! They looked like something wasn't right — something went terribly wrong. As if walking on a sidewalk, you feel sprinkles hitting your head and arms. And so you examined the fluid, and it's a creamy white texture. Then, you look up and see a guy zipping his pants. Ugh. Something just happened that didn't suppose to.

And it was as if they knew in advance the woman would be president regardless. Ugh. Right?

I realized that moment that Trump used their rigged election system against them. And ever since he stepped foot into that overrated mansion, they wanted him out! This has never happened before in US history. It led to the most significant collaboration since Felicity was tricked into a gangbang during her bachelorette party. They were all in on it!

"Trust me, gurl. She won't see it coming," a woman suspiciously informs another woman in secrecy. "We invite the guys over, having her believe their strippers. Then we get the drinks rolling. There'll display their dicks, and we'll suck them off while encouraging her to join. Then we'll take our clothes off, and she'll follow. Finally, one of the guys will take her from behind as she sucks the other off. We'll then swap places with the other guys and start filming. She'll be gangbanged by all six guys. We'll then send the vids to her Chad groom, and boom! He'll break off the wedding, thus allowing us to ride that stallion."

Sounds about right? They gangbanged Trump and broke off the next term so the ones collaborating would have unlimited power over the nation. Our privacy included:
  • Perversion pushed onto children in schools
  • Hollywood allowed to shove perversion in our faces and children's and never have to face the consequences
  • Drugmakers allowed to continue getting Americans hooked on drugs
  • Insurance companies and the medical industry allowed to jack up their prices, thus destroying potential advancement opportunities for average Americans
  • Allowing corporations to place the nation in debt
  • And, of course, social media allowed to snoop into everyone's privacy as long as "shady people of interest" is giving backdoor admin access.

Brutal and based.

Ugh boogers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back