Letrozole Question

PrimalPlasty

PrimalPlasty

Eat Raw Meat and Organs, you slave
I dont want it for gym gains or bullshit like that, just wanna decrease estrogen and increase test without doing to much damage, how much should i take im mostly sedentary, just want to reap the benefits of it, while minimizing side effects, btw not on a cycle or some shit

Ur mentally stunted to want to decrease E and boost T unless u dont like ur hair or bone health

• +1
Reactions: sb23 and Mewton
Ur mentally stunted to want to decrease E and boost T unless u dont like ur hair or bone health
is it estrogen that is going to give me better bones? lol, damn i dont care if i will norwood extremely unlikely from aromatse inhibitors anyway and my bone density is alright, i wont break 5 bones cmon

u need 20 pg ml estrogen minimum

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and PrimalPlasty
Letrozole is a hardcore drug with horrible sides only given to Breast cancer patients. Your E will be nuked to oblivion. 0
I wont recommend it.
Aromasin is a better alternative

• +1
Reactions: sb23 and elemanzelvadre
Letrozole is a hardcore drug with horrible sides only given to Breast cancer patients. Your E will be nukee to oblivion. I wont recommend it.
Aromasin is a better alternative
i read something about cardiovascular problems with aromasin, what is up with that? you make letrozole sound like fentanyl btw

i read something about cardiovascular problems with aromasin, what is up with that? you make letrozole sound like fentanyl btw
aromasin causes hairloss %100
anastorozle doesnt cause but its also crush ur estrogen

naturally do not take ai

• +1
Reactions: PrimalPlasty
aromasin causes hairloss %100
anastorozle doesnt cause but its also crush ur estrogen

naturally do not take ai
damn cant even do something fun, what else should i consider taking at my age that is hairloss safe an safe in general?

what did u take
use to take anastrazol, now I take 2.5 letrozole 1 out of 2 days. Every time I shower there is a handful of hair that falls out. My bed and the floor next to it is surrounded with hair.

• So Sad
Whatever aromasin does, letrozole does 10x stronger. No I don't make it sound bad it just is the strongest AI known. After all the choice is yours but remember 0 Estrogen is not a good thing as opposed to the idea sometimes spread here. Comes with tons of sideeffects

• +1