Letrozole vs Aromasin

TheGreatGaminggod

TheGreatGaminggod

This is super vegeta!
What is the best choice for me that I should substitute in my stack Sarm and peptide Stack, I make around 180 ml of IGF1 a day.

There are a few trials for both drugs on how they can treat short stature but Letrozole seems to be more effective but I heard that you can crash your estrogen, not sure if this is a good or a bad thing because too little estrogen can cause brittle bones and stunted growth

Yes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Aromasin is safer and harder to crash E with. Letro will destroy you. Do you even need it with SARMs?

Aromasin is safer and harder to crash E with. Letro will destroy you. Do you even need it with SARMs?
Which one are you referring too?

How does crashing your e even feel, I heard for some people it’s a good thing because heavy gains

How does crashing your e even feel, I heard for some people it’s a good thing because heavy gains
Estrogen is important in building muscle, burning fat and also multiple other functions. You ideally want to have estrogen as high as possible without any physical manifestations. Having it crashed, it terrible for gains, you also feel shit and have issues with erections.

Aromasin > letro
there are no gains or anything positive about crashing E.

What is the best choice for me that I should substitute in my stack Sarm and peptide Stack, I make around 180 ml of IGF1 a day.

There are a few trials for both drugs on how they can treat short stature but Letrozole seems to be more effective but I heard that you can crash your estrogen, not sure if this is a good or a bad thing because too little estrogen can cause brittle bones and stunted growth
Cant we take letrozole in low doses, so the effect is also low.

where do you read that it stunts growth? Damn just crashed my Estrogen in the last weeks with aromasin for height grow..

I got told to go for Letrozole if I’m willing to risk side effects, an estrogen crash doesn’t sound so bad to me

just don't take letrozole it's expensive and worse. letrozole just blocks your aromaise so if you forget to take it for a day you'll get a huge estrogen rebound

Aromasin binds to them and kills them so if you forget to take it your estrogen levels will slowly rise back to normal with no rebound.

Aromasin seems to also increase T levels by increasing free T in the body

just don't take letrozole it's expensive and worse. letrozole just blocks your aromaise so if you forget to take it for a day you'll get a huge estrogen rebound

Aromasin binds to them and kills them so if you forget to take it your estrogen levels will slowly rise back to normal with no rebound.

Aromasin seems to also increase T levels by increasing free T in the body
Alright gotcha, aromasin it is then