Let's be more kind to @Turtle

improover

improover

#JamesGang
@Turtle got bullied AND mogged by the bullies. It scarred him for life. Such are the brutal effects of mogs... many victims, many many many victims.
3d598110 3f01 4a02 b878 173cafc55494

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: zaynbrah, Deleted member 9344, SadnessWYJ and 14 others
I asked this on a Facebook group with a pic of my face and got fucking NUKED and called a lesbophobic piece of shit among other things (failo effect much?)

But the question still remains unanswered, of my facial structure looks as feminine as people say, why aren't straight guys mistaking me for a foid and wooing me as I walk by? Or lesbians coming onto me because they think I'm a girl or a trans or something? One person here even said I look borderline transgender, but if that's the case then why the fuck am I not getting attention from lesbians or straight guys who think I'm a girl?
cringefuel jfl

• JFL
Reactions: improover
he sends pics of his bullies and him to gay guys and asks to see their hard dick. Has posted it on r/incelselfies lol
You know it's fucking over though when even gay guys don't get hard over you but do get hard over your bullies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Matthias8272, improover and 1 other person
@Turtle got bullied AND mogged by the bullies. It scarred him for life. Such are the brutal effects of mogs... many victims, many many many victims.
View attachment 742737
How the fuck are those weird head shaped fucks mogging me tho I genuinely don't fucking see how they're good looking in any way

You know it's fucking over though when even gay guys don't get hard over you but do get hard over your bullies
true i guess

nigga just wanted to fuck lesbians and gays :cry::cry::cry:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8576
I've had several people here tell me to kill myself, wtf why do people here hate me so much all I do is ask about my face how the fuck does that warrant suicide encouragement?

• JFL
Reactions: 000 and Copeful
I've had several people here tell me to kill myself, wtf why do people here hate me so much all I do is ask about my face how the fuck does that warrant suicide encouragement?
It's because 1. you're spamming
2. you're obsessed
3. you cannot accept reality

• +1
Reactions: 000 and Copeful
he mogs me cause white but no race for his mental disorders

It's because 1. you're spamming
2. you're obsessed
3. you cannot accept reality
I don't think I'll ever be able to accept the reality of my face, it'll just keep gnawing at me and eventually completely destroy me

• So Sad
Reactions: improover
Please stop the repetitive posting and kill yourself, preferably with a rope.

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, curryslayerordeath and Deleted member 6723
View attachment 742737
I want someone to make this gif but with my face on it. That would be funny ngl.

I don't think I'll ever be able to accept the reality of my face, it'll just keep gnawing at me and eventually completely destroy me
Literally kill yourself

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: curryslayerordeath, improover, Copeful and 1 other person
this guy is the second reincarnation of rodeblur

• JFL
Reactions: 000
It's not your face, you're an insecure little bitch mentalcel that's why women tell you that you're ugly, because your insecure questions make them see you as ugly, and you have the worst style ever. If you're too insecure to even just softmax, then it's truly over for you and it won't be because you're ugly, but because you're lazy.

It's not your face, you're an insecure little bitch mentalcel that's why women tell you that you're ugly, because your insecure questions make them see you as ugly, and you have the worst style ever. If you're too insecure to even just softmax, then it's truly over for you and it won't be because you're ugly, but because you're lazy.
giga cope, he's subhuman