Let’s consult surgeons on the basis of

Deleted member 10172

Deleted member 10172

CEO of Cope
Reaching the ante face

I think true problem is, ur asking for basic functionality and not more of aesthetics.

legit or no?

no I don't think this would work

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
Reaching the ante face

I think true problem is, ur asking for basic functionality and not more of aesthetics.

legit or no?
All good surgeons are impossible to get a hold of

• +1
Stay away from Schendel. If you're not already antisemitic you probably will be after being operated on by him

• +1
Stay away from Schendel. If you're not already antisemitic you probably will be after being operated on by him
Why? Wait what I thought he was good from the jaw surgery forums

Who’s the best jaw surgeon in LA, and what do u think about arnett? He’s only like 50k which is 50% off sailer

Why? Wait what I thought he was good from the jaw surgery forums
I've seen a few terrible implant results on private forums, as well as an absurd experience from someone who consulted him.

• +1
I've seen a few terrible implant results on private forums, as well as an absurd experience from someone who consulted him.
Who’s the best surgeon in the US besides arnett

Who’s the best jaw surgeon in LA, and what do u think about arnett? He’s only like 50k which is 50% off sailer
I still think Relle is the best in LA, but Gunson is also good and prefers a stronger profile

• +1
I still think Relle is the best in LA, but Gunson is also good and prefers a stronger profile
How much is relle? Are u sure he’s legit? I think I went on his site but it was asking for appointments and not consultation

Who’s the best surgeon in the US besides arnett
The consensus from other surgeons was Jeff Posnick was the best, but he retired last year. Maybe contact him for a recommendation, I know he trained a lot of surgeons over the years

• +1
The consensus from other surgeons was Jeff Posnick was the best, but he retired last year. Maybe contact him for a recommendation, I know he trained a lot of surgeons over the years
Why do people say arnett is really expensive when dr sailer is like 100k how much is arnett? Isn’t he like 40k for trimax

Why do people say arnett is really expensive when dr sailer is like 100k how much is arnett? Isn’t he like 40k for trimax
I'm pretty sure Arnett is retired, and only Gunson still does surgeries. They quoted me like 60k plus hospital fees if I remember correctly. And they don't take insurance. Sailer charging 100k is laughable, and his reputation with other surgeons in Switzerland is awful. The guy is in his mid 70s and completely over the hill, botching people.

• +1
I'm pretty sure Arnett is retired, and only Gunson still does surgeries. They quoted me like 60k plus hospital fees if I remember correctly. And they don't take insurance. Sailer charging 100k is laughable, and his reputation with other surgeons in Switzerland is awful. The guy is in his mid 70s and completely over the hill, botching people.
So only Ramirez, relle, Paganini, and Paul from Australia and a few others are the best?

Who knows how to put the maxillary base in the posterior part besides sailer which surgeons are as knowledgeable as him

@AlexChase89 this is what I mean
CEE20E94 F3EB 4DEA 8631 31E514DF24EB

This entire field should be nuked. This is not even extortion, 100% pure bs.

• +1
What is there to elab. These prices are flat out retarded. I just wish to see the seething when computers overtake ENTIRE medical field. All of it is infested by goldejewbergs.