Let's debunk this common cope...

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
1572837890889.jpg

While I can see where he is going with this, he is simply wrong. Most people are legit uninteresting as shit and don't have ANY interesting hobbies or opinions on anything. I get it what this dude is saying when he says that most "boring" people probably have something interesting in their lives even if you don't know about it, but I know enough people personally (both irl and online) to discredit this idea. Most people really are nothing more than consumers of mainstream entertainment and have no hobbies/passions except CoD or TV sports. I know plenty of people like this in real life. My father is like this. He has NO critical thinking ability whatsoever and believes literally everything in the news no matter how stupid and also has no hobbies or passions at all. He works, watches TV, eats and listens to mainstream propaganda. He is a textbook NPC.

Just lol at trying to deny the NPC meme just lol. NPC theory is one of the easiest to prove other than looks theory. PCs are genetic freaks which is why they have at least some ability for thinking to themselves. Normies not so much.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, fukmylyf, Kosidius and 5 others
Attention! [Serious] Tag Notice

• Jokes, puns, and off-topic comments are not permitted in any comment, parent or child.
  • Parent comments that aren't from the target group will be removed, along with their child replies.
  • Report comments that violate these rules.
Posts that have few relevant answers within the first hour, and posts that are not appropriate for the [Serious] tag will be removed. Consider doing an AMA request instead.

Thanks for your cooperation and enjoy the discussion!

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, Deleted member 3328 and LordNorwood
20% Warning for spam

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Dogs, Arkantos and 2 others

XD

• +1
Reactions: Drugs
But the NPC thing isn’t intrinsically linked to whether someone has a unique hobby or not. Most people who assume most others are NPCs usually judge it by those people’s social circles, energy levels, music tastes etc.

People like to feel special, especially those disconnected from reality and in an echo chamber of incel rhetoric.

“Muh blackpill”

It’s like they think they connected the dots and everyone around then is just plugged in

I mean you count practically everything as nothing to fit your agenda.

The person literally just wrote that they were spiritual and meditated. People who play sports probably played them in school and enjoyed them and still like to play them. Yeah, virtually everyone watches at least a little TV here and there..but they like different shows, fantasize about themselves doing different things etc.

Society limits how flexible you can be with your time for the majority of us. Because of how expensive the cost of living is in comparison to most wages. So there isn’t a ton of free time to delve into intricate hobbies. Instead we all adjust our time into doing shorter things like fitness classes, television entertainment, takeout food/cooking with a friend, video games etc. that take a couple hours at most at a time, so we can wagecuck the next day.

Don’t get it twisted. The majority of people are very different from each other deep down. Don’t confuse their actions and activities - with their longings and passions. You’re the same type of person that would pessimistically cry and whine to them about how nothing they truly want to do is realistic, and how they should got do some safe mundane activity that’s low risk because the chances of their dreams are 0.7347273% or whatever nihilistic statement you could come up with. Then blame them for doing exactly that because they have no other choice.

People don’t choose to be 9-5 drones, they have to be. They’re too tired to go skydiving at 7.

Hahaha, you were so butthurt you reported all my posts to the moderators too.
You win this one, I'm not allowed to make fun of you anymore. Enjoy living your internet life every day, goodbye.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 1774, fukmylyf and 4 others
This kind of intellectually vacant smell-my-own-farts type posting is partly why I barely post on 4chan anymore. I feel like the average IQ of that place dropped 20 points in the last six months alone.
Attention! [Serious] Tag Notice

• Jokes, puns, and off-topic comments are not permitted in any comment, parent or child.
  • Parent comments that aren't from the target group will be removed, along with their child replies.
  • Report comments that violate these rules.
Posts that have few relevant answers within the first hour, and posts that are not appropriate for the [Serious] tag will be removed. Consider doing an AMA request instead.

Thanks for your cooperation and enjoy the discussion!

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.
Caged at the bot part

I agree. In fact I recommend having a sort of surrogate father. When I feel like I need guidance in life I just read wikipedia page of some east asian billionaires or something.
tbh I think hobbies are a cope. hobbies are an NPC habit. the real critical thinker will be a work addict.

• +1
Reactions: godsmistake
But the NPC thing isn’t intrinsically linked to whether someone has a unique hobby or not.

Most normies DON'T have hobbies. Or at least not a hobby where they actually create something for others to enjoy. And even when they do, what they create tends to be generic/bland.

It’s like they think they connected the dots and everyone around then is just plugged in

This IS what has happened. We are not typical by being on this forum. Most normies have no understanding of looks theory, the blackpill or anything else of the sort. If you confront them about it they will typically just get angry. You are massively underestimating just how stupid normies are.

1572837890889.jpg

While I can see where he is going with this, he is simply wrong. Most people are legit uninteresting as shit and don't have ANY interesting hobbies or opinions on anything. I get it what this dude is saying when he says that most "boring" people probably have something interesting in their lives even if you don't know about it, but I know enough people personally (both irl and online) to discredit this idea. Most people really are nothing more than consumers of mainstream entertainment and have no hobbies/passions except CoD or TV sports. I know plenty of people like this in real life. My father is like this. He has NO critical thinking ability whatsoever and believes literally everything in the news no matter how stupid and also has no hobbies or passions at all. He works, watches TV, eats and listens to mainstream propaganda. He is a textbook NPC.

Just lol at trying to deny the NPC meme just lol. NPC theory is one of the easiest to prove other than looks theory. PCs are genetic freaks which is why they have at least some ability for thinking to themselves. Normies not so much.
Uninteresting, for you. I like fishing hunting and outdoors, my best friend like clubbing and shit another friend is all about the fast cars life, and guess what all of this are ok. Same with girls most of the girls I have been friend with since childhood have pretty close interest. Buuuut, each of them has things that set her apart. No one is "uninteresting", you just dont have the same interests as them

you npcs are trying to make me believe that you arent npcs because you believe in this npc therory. Sure, nice try NPC's I am the only sentient consciousness in this dimmension. you arent even alive or a conscience organism at that you are just made for the sole purpose of trying to convince me that I am not the only sentient being in this reality but it's not working. Nice try.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Hahaha, you were so butthurt you reported all my posts to the moderators too.
You win this one, I'm not allowed to make fun of you anymore. Enjoy living your internet life every day, goodbye.

Omg Ritalincel is actually a real human and not just a bot!

• So Sad
Reactions: shibo
Ritalincelibatecel cel del el dlelflclxlsdllddldlslaoslslsslddddldl ritalincelibatebcelcelcel dl

BRO @Ritalincel @Insomniac

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
you npcs are trying to make me believe that you arent npcs because you believe in this npc therory. Sure, nice try NPC's I am the only sentient consciousness in this dimmension. you arent even alive or a conscience organism at that you are just made for the sole purpose of trying to convince me that I am not the only sentient being in this reality but it's not working. Nice try.
Shit man you got us. Well done.

• +1
Reactions: poonkiller9000
fking idiot squid got me banned

1573052490145.png
1573052501649.png

• +1
1573052490145.png
1573052501649.png

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
But the NPC thing isn’t intrinsically linked to whether someone has a unique hobby or not. Most people who assume most others are NPCs usually judge it by those people’s social circles, energy levels, music tastes etc.

People like to feel special, especially those disconnected from reality and in an echo chamber of incel rhetoric.

“Muh blackpill”

people tend to think that everyone else are autonomous drones and they're the only ones with free thought
people also tend to think assume that other people will stay the same while they change and develop
npc is cringe, water is wet

op is a phaggot

• +1
lol just be good looking