Let's discuss the numerical agepill.

Germania

Germania

Kraken
First of all, I am 30 years old.

Since I had to break up with my wonderful ex-girlfriend (really great woman) I'm back in the dating business. I wrote my age on my Tinder profile and actually thought that young women would not be interested in me. In Germany, a large age difference is actually tfrowned upon.
But the exact opposite is the case. I have tinder gold and I get loads of likes from attractive 18, 19, 20 year old girls, some of them write to me first.
I now think that the numerical age is secondary to a certain extent, it depends on the fresh attractive appearance. I'm no longer afraid of finding a mid-twentieth year old girl in my mid-late 30s, as long as I keep my looks and do anti-aging.

Some of the pics i use:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Chadeep, Heguldus and 7 others
Just be a youthful Chad theory :feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xanny, Deleted member 5180, oldcelloser and 13 others
nothing new under the sun

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Narcy Chad, numerical age is commonly known to not mean shit to women long as you’re good looking or rich....

Nigga you’re gorgeous we get it, shut the fuck up and leave the forum.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 5180 and 17 others
because you still don't look like their father (most men are fat, bald in their 30s) and you only have one photo of your basement.

I wouldnt rely on you to look like this in your late 30s

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
you're as old as you look

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, subhuman incel, Gaia262 and 4 others
Das einzig Hässliche sind deine Augen aber für diese hairlinie würde ich töten

• +1
Reactions: Edgar
Das einzig Hässliche sind deine Augen aber für diese hairlinie würde ich töten
Kanthoplastik oder Fett-Transfer ist mein nächstes Projekt, aber erst im Winter. Jetzt erst mal den Sommer genießen

• +1
Reactions: Edgar and FootLongDong
Chad wins again, what a surprise

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, Howl and Deleted member 2729

Since I had to break up with my wonderful ex-girlfriend (really great woman) I'm back in the dating business. I wrote my age on my Tinder profile and actually thought that young women would not be interested in me. In Germany, a large age difference is actually tfrowned upon.
But the exact opposite is the case. I have tinder gold and I get loads of likes from attractive 18, 19, 20 year old girls, some of them write to me first.
I now think that the numerical age is secondary to a certain extent, it depends on the fresh attractive appearance. I'm no longer afraid of finding a mid-twentieth year old girl in my mid-late 30s, as long as I keep my looks and do anti-aging.

Some of the pics i use:

Wdym girls always go with older guys... And you look decent ma nigga which city r u from.

Mirin your diverse social circle ngl

Last edited:
  • +1
Anti aging routine?

• +1
Chadlites shouldn't be allowed to looksmax tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, fogdart, Chadeep and 6 others
Agree, I'm 37 and my gf is a youthful 28. Prior to her the girls I was with, as a 34yr old were between 22 and 28.

Age doesn't matter unless u fuck up your aging (no am not a pretty boy, never was, had stubble when I was 13 and always been very large set)

• +1
Reactions: Germania
Give me a logical reason why I should lie. Would you like to see screenshots?
i dunno tons of larpers and delusional cunts here in this forum. 18~20 is really young, they go for feminine looking tiktok boys, not an old guy like you (in general)
i've seen though some niche girls who's into older guys, even older than you

Anti aging routine?
1. Genes
2. Tretinoin
3. Vitamin C 1gr per day
4. Lycopene
5. Sunscreen
6. Finasteride
7. I will add other things, need to investigate first

• +1
Reactions: lasthope and animo123
i dunno tons of larpers and delusional cunts here in this forum. 18~20 is really young, they go for feminine looking tiktok boys, not an old guy like you (in general)
Give me a second, I'll take some screenshots. It's in German, but anyway.

Agree, I'm 37 and my gf is a youthful 28. Prior to her the girls I was with, as a 34yr old were between 22 and 28.

Age doesn't matter unless u fuck up your aging (no am not a pretty boy, never was, had stubble when I was 13 and always been very large set)
"youthful 28"

:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Chadeep, Artemide and 3 others
german chad, sehr gut alter. Just dong get fat , use tretinoin and maintain your hairstyle.

Two examples

Swipe for more pics

She basically said the age difference wasn't a problem for her

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
"youthful 28"

:lul:
As in she's 28 but facially and skin she looks younger than most 25yr olds, you would probably place her as young as 23 and not older than 26

30 - 40 year old Chads in good financial shape have the highest smv of anyone and can marry Stacy's like 10 years younger. Stacy's actually start losing their value after 30 and especially after 35. Despite that many 35 plus Stacy's get bitter they can't lock down a well off Chad and refuse to marry a well off non-Chad like they would years ago.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Chadethnic101, Deleted member 4106 and 2 others

Some of the pics i use:

interesting experiment, from the past. see link at bottom.

My personal opinion.
IF/WHEN a man keeps his looks (you know, hair or can rock the bald look, skin, etc..). Than I think male peak SMV is from 25-35 years of age. An older dude that looks good still, is just a little bit more attractive in general overall. Because in general, a bit more money, a bit better lifestyle, and commonly more socially smart (due to experiences).

A significant amount of men, get ugly though. from 25-35. because get fat, ugly teeth, bad skin, ugly bald(ing), etc....

• +1
Reactions: far336
Narcy Chad, numerical age is commonly known to not mean shit to women long as you’re good looking or rich....

Nigga you’re gorgeous we get it, shut the fuck up and leave the forum.
Don't be so salty man.

There is room for Chadlite on this forum as well.
They too, can still ascend higher, and so on.

I hope to become a solid chadlite this year 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11134, Chadeep, Deleted member 9890 and 2 others
She basically said the age difference wasn't a problem for her
ideally reverse it a bit. Asif it's more of an issue for you she young, than other way around.
Obviously only has a small impact, if one looks good as an older dude, and Chadlite orso or better.

OP is good looking, Age doesn't matter as long as you're good looking and don't give off Granpa vibes.

Also from my experience younger girls 18-22 tend to date/LTR men their age but fuck/cheat on their BFs with older guys late 20s to mid 30s.

• JFL
Reactions: antiantifa
1. Genes
2. Tretinoin
3. Vitamin C 1gr per day
4. Lycopene
5. Sunscreen
6. Finasteride
How much Finasteride? Are you even balding or just preventing?

Don't be so salty man.

There is room for Chadlite on this forum as well.
They too, can still ascend higher, and so on.

I hope to become a solid chadlite this year 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏.
Yeah that’s great, if you wanna be a Chadlite and waste your life as an autist on this pathetic that’s fine,

But to use a retarded excuse to show off to autists and be narcissistic is just retarded fag shit.

“I’m 30, 30 isn’t oldcel, I get pussy” like no shit,
When did 18 year old girls not fuck Chad 30 year olds.

Also if you hope to become a Chad-lite it’s already fucking over.

Last edited:
Why don't you Amnesiamaxx and fraud your age?

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Eduardo DOV
how are you tanning with tretinoin need to know dis mi bruzzer

I ran chadfish with this German chad and set his age as 29 and lots of his matches were 18-20
46781395 6BD6 4EBC 8F02 B7264FA17E9C
girls like older guys

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and johncruz12345
I think he wants a LTR
lets encourage him, the more Chads lining up to serve used up whores (pretty much all western women JFL) the more space for sub 8s
all Chads should marry asap, preferably older women
leonardo dicaprio GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
1. Genes
2. Tretinoin
3. Vitamin C 1gr per day
4. Lycopene
5. Sunscreen
6. Finasteride
what is "Genes"?