LETS' GOOOOOO!! BANGLADESH SECULARIST PM OUSTED!!!

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
MASHA ALLAH

FEMALE SECULARIST RULER HASINA OUT. GO HOME TRAITOR, MAY ALLAH CURSE YOU IN THIS LIFE AND IN THE HEREAFTER, FOR WE NEVER ASKED FOR YOU BUT WE DESIRE HELL WILL ASK FOR YOU

Now, let's be honest. The army there which is the one who did the coup is probably controlled by the west just like Pakistan. I expect another secularist rule masked, or a coup again sponsored by (((them))) after muslims win any elections like it happened in Egypt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist, egyptianKang, JohnDoe and 1 other person
@SecularIslamist :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and MaghrebGator
So bangladesh will be salafist with sharia law now?

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist and MaghrebGator
Oh damn I thought you meant that brown guy who rules Britain

• JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung, SecularIslamist, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
So bangladesh will be salafist with sharia law now?
I seriously doubt it. Bangladesh army is controlled by foreign powers and dominates the country like Pakistan and Egypt

Both countries everytime they had muslim rule for some time they were ousted using the army in western sponsoref coups. But who knows, maybe they are too busy defending the zionist entity and ukraine this time.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist, horizontallytall and Deleted member 84899
I hope BNP (Khaleda Zia) comes back into power. Jamaat e Islami - who were banned a few days ago probably won't get mass electoral support. They are both allied anyway and boycotted last two elections.

I just hope economy doesn't get fucked because as much as I hate Hasina, she has led it to becoming an Asian powerhouse last decade. The growth must continue 📈

• Woah
Reactions: MaghrebGator and JohnDoe
I hope BNP (Khaleda Zia) comes back into power. Jamaat e Islami - who were banned a few days ago probably won't get mass electoral support. They are both allied anyway and boycotted last two elections.

I just hope economy doesn't get fucked because as much as I hate Hasina, she has led it to becoming an Asian powerhouse last decade. The growth must continue 📈
It was narrated The Prophet ﷺ said: "Never will succeed a nation that appoints a woman as their ruler” (Sahih Al-Bukhari)

No one cares about the poorer version of India (crazy that this is possible)