Let’s have a discussion about hunger…

chadlife10

chadlife10

Bronze
Hunger is the tool that transforms. Once you learn how to deal with hunger, magic happens. Your BF lowers and you get better looking. Regardless of how ugly / attractive you are.

Why do we get so fucking hungry? Are there foods that cause you to be more hungry?

Best way to cope with hunger? Any pills 💊 to suppress hunger? Any foods to suppress hunger?

Feel free to put your personal empirical observations regarding WHAT helped you to control hunger

• +1
Reactions: Finalcut123, Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 1851
intermittent fasting kinobody style is the only thing I could stick to for weight loss. Eating 3-4 small unsatisfying meals throughout the day with little to no allowance for junk food made losing weight impossible for me, instead I drink coffee in the morning to suppress my appetite until 4pm where i have a small meal and then a big feast with desert closer to 8pm. This allows me to shred bodyfat fast (because you fast for most of the day its easy to eat lower calories) while still eating food I actually like

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
Hunger is the tool that transforms. Once you learn how to deal with hunger, magic happens. Your BF lowers and you get better looking. Regardless of how ugly / attractive you are.

Why do we get so fucking hungry? Are there foods that cause you to be more hungry?

Best way to cope with hunger? Any pills 💊 to suppress hunger? Any foods to suppress hunger?

Feel free to put your personal empirical observations regarding WHAT helped you to control hunger
Black coffee plain and club soda.

Best way to cope with hunger?
I use water fasting for this. 36 hours without food, and the appetite becomes less after the first refeed.

The problem is the fasting itself. For 36 hours i feel like id rather be dead. Don't take it easy. Unlike what is advertised: "in 24 hours your body starts burning ketones, you feel extreme alertness and happiness" - yeah. thats marketing bullshit. :fuk:

• +1
Reactions: HAPAgymcel
just drink water and power through those intense 10-15 mins when fasting

my main problem when dieting is anxiety tbh, not hunger.

when i have something important coming up i just cope with eating a lot

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: court monarch777 and Artemis
Losing weight is impossible. I always end up binging chinese food and cereal after a couple good days of leanmaxxing.

• So Sad
Reactions: Repentsinner and Artemis
never had a trouble with it.

I starvemaxxed before and kept up with it for months, cutting while getting enough protein is kids game

my main problem when dieting is anxiety tbh, not hunger.

when i have something important coming up i just cope with eating a lot
Haha i thought i was the only one :popcorn:

tHe worst habit tbh :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
  • So Sad
Reactions: Artemis
its not hunger, its addiction thats hard,
if you experience real hunger, you will know hunger is so much less powerful than the food addiction
i bet you 99.999% of human live in cities never experience hunger

• +1
Reactions: beingmoreattractive

Caffeine and adderall for cutting . Although you do get massive food cravings after the adderall wears off

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxer77 and Artemis
its not hunger, its addiction thats hard,
if you experience real hunger, you will know hunger is so much less powerful than the food addiction
i bet you 99.999% of human live in cities never experience hunger
i do when i water fast. It is indeed different.

But this knowledge does not make our life easier though :feelshehe:

It is a constant fight... Male vs Food :feelsrope:

cat fight GIF

Caffeine and adderall for cutting . Although you do get massive food cravings after the adderall wears off
the problem is prescriptions... coffee is not strong enough after the first week.

i do when i water fast. It is indeed different.

But this knowledge does not make our life easier though :feelshehe:

It is a constant fight... Male vs Food :feelsrope:

cat fight GIF
you need to get into sport that you love doing for hours everyday to make it easy, since you ll never need to fast in the first place

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
you need to get into sport that you love doing for hours everyday to make it easy, since you ll never need to fast in the first place
idk man... i have metabolic rate of 3000-3400 cal per day in summer. i walk every day like 15km. + calisthenics.

I can eat all this in one go. Literally just easting 2 large family pizzas. And i gain weight (probably 1 pizza is 2000k):blackpill:

And it is literally impossible not to call the pizza delivery when you are hungry as fuck after walking 15km.

it fucking is man, shit is bad lol
download medito app and meditate at least 5 minutes a day bro that heals anxiety over time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
intermittent fasting kinobody style is the only thing I could stick to for weight loss. Eating 3-4 small unsatisfying meals throughout the day with little to no allowance for junk food made losing weight impossible for me, instead I drink coffee in the morning to suppress my appetite until 4pm where i have a small meal and then a big feast with desert closer to 8pm. This allows me to shred bodyfat fast (because you fast for most of the day its easy to eat lower calories) while still eating food I actually like
Yea that works. Aderall takes things to a whole new level, but its not needed. OP can consider adding cocao powder , and this on its own is good at suppressing appetite. You can also take cayenne pepper capsules, it helps in appetite reduction.

Spicy foods also are a interesting hack, as you'll be drinking more water to reduce the spicy feel, and thus end up eating less. Eating slower also is good, as if you wolf down a meal you wont' be able to let the stomach signal to the body its full.

Other foods that are big but not calorie dense work. So vegetables, fruits would fill your stomach up but not be that calorie dense. The same goes the opposite.You have to be careful of your intake of calorie dense foods, like peanut butter, nuts, oils, whole milk, etc. It can be easy to consume more then what you really think and fuck up the rest of the dieting.

• +1
Reactions: twilight
Niggas in here injecting themselves with chemicals and spending thousands getting surgery for .2 looks boost. While we just gotta keep our mouth closed for probably the biggest results

Last edited: