Let’s say I wanted to Geomax to a country, what country should it be?

vrilmaxxer

vrilmaxxer

He never sleeps, the judge.
A country with low standards and better women than the streets of India. (I AM NOT INDIAN) just giving perspective

Last edited:
If you're indian you can't geomaxx anywhere since you're literally the worst of the worst jfl. Just have your parents arrange a marriage for you like it's usually done over there tbh

If you're indian you can't geomaxx anywhere since you're literally the worst of the worst jfl. Just have your parents arrange a marriage for you like it's usually done over there tbh
Never said I was Indian brah, just giving a perspective

A country with low standards and better women than the streets of India. (I AM NOT INDIAN) just giving perspective
How about fuck geomaxxing, unless u're legit deformed or way too small? U probably are non NT as fuck if u even thought about moving to another country just to fuck chicks. Rather invest ur money in hookers then jfl

What do you guys think
How about fuck geomaxxing, unless u're legit deformed or way too small? U probably are non NT as fuck if u even thought about moving to another country just to fuck chicks. Rather invest ur money in hookers then jfl
idk, hookers kinda feel like cheating

What do you guys think

idk, hookers kinda feel like cheating
I'd rather work and save up for surgeries than geomaxxing. As if u're gonna move away from ur family anyway, sounds like a bigger pipedream than surgeries tbh.

geomax to southindia. you will caste mog them

Geomax to latam if you have money, foids here are all gold diggers, only bad think is that you're prolly going to get cucked by EdgarMaxxed latinos.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: vrilmaxxer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back